Chapter 1 ~ Meet Them

"Do you really think I have killed my own father? He died because of me?"

"Yes, yes, you have killed him , he died because of you. You have killed him. Now kill me too."

I was silent and it did not have the strength to fight. I looked at my brother thinking that he would say something but he also did not say anything to our mother .

" Fine I have killed my own father , i have killed him .

I went to my room and packed everything and came out of my room with a trolley, I was about to leave when my mother called her I looked behind hoping that she would stop me and not let me go but I was wrong my mother told me

"Never come back to this house, you are dead for us "

I smiled and said 'I HATE YOU ALL AND DON'T WORRY I WILL NEVER COME BACK ' and left.

On seeing my father's dead body, I wake up and started crying saying 'PAPA'. I was crying, and trembling. I looked at the surrounding and realize that it was a dream . I controlled myself, went to the washroom after washing my face, came back and saw that it was 5 in the morning. I sat for some time and then took a bath and got ready for office.

I went down and saw, Meeta Aunty had already made breakfast. I said good morning to her and said "Taai, today i will be late don't wait for me, I have taken extra keys". We were sitting at the dining table to have breakfast when the bell rings , Meeta Aunty opened the door and saw my best friend Aniket. 

He greets her and says "What have you made for breakfast today?"

"Ani baba, sit down,I'll just bring your food ," he smiles and says to me .

"arehh oo meri pyaari haathi mere bina tu khana khane beth gyi? ek baar bhi khayal nhi aaya tujhe tere is best friend ka? Very sad bro."

" o natak company subha subha natak ho gyi ho toh khane beth office bhi jana hai and by the way mei kis angle se elephant dikh rhi hu huh?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Yes, you don't look like an elephant in your mind, but you were in childhood, weren't you? No matter how thin you become, you will always be an elephant for me." he smirked .

Here you go, Ani baba, your favorite Masala Dosa. "Thank you so much Taai."

After having breakfast both leave for office.

I am the head of the tech department and Aniket is the head of the financial department.

As soon as we reached the office, Aniket sees Abhimanyu but Reshmi is seen with him, who was Abhimanyu's girlfriend.

Abhimanyu Aniket and me were best friends since childhood, we had a Trio group, but after Reshmi's arrival, our group broke up partially . Though Abhimanyu was the COO of the company.