Chapter 34 ~ Hidden Man

Good evening guys ! We just hitted 100k reads on His Tech Wife!! 😭🫂🧿

I don't know how to express my gratitude to you all, I just really don't know 😭. Thank you for the support and love you all gave me. I am obliged that you liked my story ❤️.

Thank you so much, I really don't know what to say as my brain doesn't know how to process it.

I love you all ❤️😭

-------------------------------------

" Come fast Champ ! " Abhimanyu shouted and was tapping his one leg continuously

" Come fast Champ ! " Abhimanyu shouted and was tapping his one leg continuously .

" Of-fho mamu sho much shouting - shouting " Ariv said in his baby voice to which he picked him up and took all his things from Kiara .

" Aaj toh pakka hum daat khayenge " Abhimanyu said while buckling his seatbelt .

" dlon't worry waha ki aunty meli fan hai " Ariv said while running his fingers to his hairs. Abhimanyu chuckled and settled inside the car .

" Aaj kya hai ? " Ariv asked him as he saw the gifts and cakes behind.

" Someone special's birthday " Abhimanyu said and within 30 minutes they reached their destination. He picked Ariv in his arms and the workers took all the gifts inside the orphanage .

" Arivvvvvvvvvvv " all the children cheered as they saw Abhimanyu and Ariv after a long time . Abhimanyu left him and they ran all over the ground

" Aap kesi ho taai " Abhimanyu touched her feet ,

[ you guys remember taai ? Tridha's taai ]

" Mei thik hu beta , tum dono ko dekhkr mujhe bohot accha laga " she said and caressed his cheeks .

" Mujhe pura bharosa hai ki ek din Tridha bhi tumhare sath aakr aapna janamdin manayegi yaha , mei bas us din ka intezaar kr rhi hu " she said with moist eyes and Abhimanyu placed his head on her lap .

Taai understand his emotion and caressed his hairs . Abhimanyu kept looking at the wall which was filled with Tridha's photos .

He made an orphanged and named it on her, Taai wants to stay here only so that she could look after all those just like she used to with Tridha. Abhimanyu sticked hundreds of Tridha's picture on that wall.

" Taai " Ariv came and hugged her and she pecked his small head.

" All love to mamu ? " he said and pouted and Abhimanyu tickled him

" Jalakudke " he said and ruffled his hairs .

All the children stood in front of the cake . The room was filled with the giggles , all singing ' Happy Birthday ' in front of Tridha's photo frame

Abhimanyu fed the cake to Ariv and all the children including Taai . He distributed all the gifts among them .

He stood in front of her photo and whispers " Happy Birthday Love "