Chapter 43 ~ Attack

Here's the update but the target is not achieved but still I have to update for my loyal readers but don't think that like every time I will update the chapter.

I WILL NOT UPDATE THE NECT CHAPTER UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE TARGET AND I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHETHER YOU MESSAGE ME ON WATTPAD OR INSTAGRAM I WON'T UPDATE THE CHAPTER.

TARGET 🎯 5K VIEWS
VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES
COMMENT TARGET: 300

And you have to complete all the targets It's not like bas comments ka Target complete ho gya toh chapter mil jayega, No not at all

I have written such a chapter for the first time, I know that my word framing has not been good and I have not been able to do justice to how I wanted the chapter to be, and I know that.

I wanted a very cool and spicy fighting chapter but couldn't find that too, instead of the spicy one I have written a very ugly chapter, I am really sorry for disappointing you guys like this.

This chapter is the turning point of the whole story. 

And also someone said that I don't know the meaning of grovel, well I know I cant express my imagination but I am trying to express it properly.

Anyways I cried at the end and also only 13 chapters left.

I don't know par mujhe abhi se bura lag rha hai 

( 4500 words)

ENJOY READING 

I went down but my breathe hitched seeing the scene in front of me, Some masked man put gun in Tridha's and Ariv's forehead

I went down but my breathe hitched seeing the scene in front of me, Some masked man put gun in Tridha's and Ariv's forehead. Baby girl was in Aniket's arm,

My blood boiled seeing that man's hands on my Tridha's waist, she was crying. Another man forcefully grabbed Ariv's jaw and attached that gun on his forehead. He was crying silently, Aniket was helpless tears welled up in his eyes.

I need my gun and need my force otherwise I won't be able to catch them alone and to my luck they haven't seen me yet. I took this as a golden opportunity and carefully went to my room, I filled my bullets and called Kunal to come here with his force. I shoved that gun to my pant and moved out of the room, I was coming downstairs again when I heard them calling my name.

I locked Kiara from outside and moved down and my eyes widen. I acted like I didn't saw them here before. They saw me and started laughing. I slowly reached Aniket and covered him as baby was with him, so it was important to cover both of them first.

" Abhimanyu Abhimanyu Abhimanyu " one of the masked man said who touched her by her waist but I find it a little weird as I could sense the familiarity in that voice. Tridha's eyes widen when she heard his voice, she immediately looked at me and I could sense the discomfort in her eyes.