Chapter 58 - Surprise!

I have already completed this story on Stck.me

[Link on my Instagram bio]

I am very disappointed with you guys , Tum log vote nhi krte ho phir bhi mei update deti hu. When I was checking today, I saw that there are 3k+ , 7K + views but the likes are not even 1k?. If this happens, I will not give the next chapter. I will complete the whole book on Stck.me and will not post here until you complete the targets.

I literally wanted to write the next chapter but you guys don't vote nor comment . It becomes so demotivating for me to write .

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 800 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

Enjoy Reading

_____________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

3 years later

After understanding Abhimanyu a lot, they all finally shifted back to Mumbai.

At first Abhimanyu was not agreeing, after Tridha and everyone's insistence on for him Mumbai City is a curse, he finally agreed or it can be said that Tridha's manipulation technique was so good that Abhimanyu had to listen to her.

"Golu, baccha please come eat your food!" Tridha said while running behind her three years old son, Rudra runs with a spoon dangling from his mouth, his little legs carrying him as fast as they can.

He hides behind the couch, peeking out with a mischievous eyes. Tridha pretends to look away but then quickly turns and scoops him up in her arms.

Rudra bursts into delightful laugher, Tridha smiled looking at her son, it's her daily routine now.

"Got you! now let's eat my little prince" Tridha exclaimed and make him sat beside Ariv, who was now 7 years old. Rudra is really fond of his big brother.

"See, bhaiya has already finished his breakfast" Tridha said to her little son while pointing towards Ariv's plate. Rudra looked at him, then at his plate and lastly at his own.

"Don't eave me awai !" Rudra winched as he want to go with his brother only. Tridha made him eat his whole breakfast and sighed in peace. It's a big task for her to made him eat.

"Good Boy Rudy" Ariv said and kissed his cheeks, Rudra smiled at his brother widely. This duo is irreplaceable.

If Ariv eats then Rudra too.

If Ariv sings then Rudra too.

If Ariv sleeps then Rudra too.

Rudra was so adamant to be with his big brother that Tridha and Abhimanyu had to made arrangements for him in Ariv's room which lead to conflict between Kavya and Rudra, both fight for Ariv's attention.

"Kids let's go we are getting late" Abhimanyu said while buttoning his hands, all the kids stood up from their place and ran towards Abhimanyu, he smiled and looked at them with a bright smile.