Epilogue 2 - BOOM!

So here's the most awaited bonus chapter and the unofficially but officially FINAL chapter of HIS TECH WIFE

NOTE : Before starting reading, I want to say one thing, read till the very last repeat so that everything is clearly clear and also don't read this epilogue if you can't bear sad ending, this ending was mandatory but again and again I am telling you all that THE EPILOGUE 1 IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING OF HIS TECH WIFE I REPEAT EPILOGUE 1 IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING

To be honest, I myself was not ready for this chapter but this epilogue was mandatory otherwise the new things won't fit at its place.

EPILOGUE 1 IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING OF HIS TECH WIFE !! I REPEAT EPILOGUE 1 IS THE OFFICIAL ENDING. 

THIS IS JUST A BONUS CHAPTER.

I won't give you any glimpse or won't say anything to you as I want to see the raw expression of your in the comment section.

Once again, thank you very much to all of you for giving so much love to his tech wife. I had never imagined that any of my books would receive so much love. I can't thank you all enough.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

______________________________________________

2 years later

The afternoon sun peeked through the curtains as all the members of the house, a symphony of hurried footsteps and hushed voices filling the air. Today was the day of Kunal and Taniya's reception. 

In the midst of the chaos, three figures remained calm, Ariv, Rudra and Nidhi who was 7 months pregnant. The most notorious members of the family.

"Boys are you sure you don't wanna go? Listen there will be lots of delicious dishes and lots of ice creams...... Your dear DS has forbidden me to go to Kunal Bhai's reception, otherwise no one has the power to stop me from eating those spicy food and you guys are missing such a good opportunity?" Nidhi said dramatically only to received giggles from her nephews.

"No excuses girlfriend, we will stay with you and chotu baby only" Ariv said and Rudra nodded at his big brother's word.

Rudra and Ariv sat at the kitchen table, their legs swinging back and forth, too short to reach the floor. Their eyes were fixed on the colourful cereal boxes in front of them, seemingly oblivious to the tension around them.

"Boys, remember what we talked about?" Kiara asked as she passed the colourful boxes to Tridha.

"Both of you have to obey your Bua okay? No naughty things and no late night snacks" Tridha said the last line to Nidhi who was busy licking her ice cream. It was her 5th ice cream in the last 3 hours.