Chapter 8 ~ Picnic

"Abhi Abhi Abhi" Abhimanyu and Daadu come downstairs and see Ani and Tridha are shouting

"Abhi Abhi Abhi" Abhimanyu and Daadu come downstairs and see Ani and Tridha are shouting .

"What happened, why are you both shouting?" Abhimanyu asks while coming downstairs.

" Hua nhi par hone wala hai ." Aniket said with smile.

"Exactly and today all three of us will go out and roam around Bangalore, will eat and have a lot of fun," Tridha says happily.

"And please don't start giving knowledge of your diet because we will not listen to you." Aniket speaks by putting his hand on Abhimanyu's shoulder.

"This is very good. Come on, I will also come after getting ready," said Daadu .

" oh hello Mr . Raichand aap kidhar jaa rhe hai? aap nhi chal rhe humare sath aapko ghar mei rehkr rest krna hai ." Abhimanyu ordered Daadu and said, "You will stay here at home."

′′ But I will be bored alone ′′ Daadu said by showing false tears .

"Arreh why are you worrying, I have told Taai, she will come and bring tasty food for you ." Tridha says.

"Tridha tu na mera sab plan fail kar deti hai, come on, that is also fine, you guys eat outside food, I will eat tasty food made by Meeta, but I also want to go out with you guys" Daadu said taunting us.

"Don't worry Daadu, we will take you to the temple in the evening, anyway today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday toh humare pas kal ka bhi plan ready hai kyun Tri" Aniket asked Tridha and Tridha smiled and nodded.

Tridha looked at Abhimanyu and said, "Go and get ready quickly, you only have 10 minutes."

They all leave without taking their cars . They had a lot of fun and ate a lot, pehle toh Abhimanyu nhi maan rha tha kuch bhi khane ke liye par tridha aur aniket ke samne uski zyada der nhi chali  . They had a lot of fun and also clicked a lot of pictures . Abhimanyu was also very happy after the arrival of Reshmi, he did not get time to spend with his homies . Tridha and Aniket were also very happy to see that Abhimanyu was laughing a lot even at Aniket's silly jokes. After many years all three were very happy together.

In the evening they go to the temple. Daadu listens to BHAJAN  - KIRTAN . The mind of all three of them also becomes calm, after eating Prasad, everyone goes to their respective homes. Daadu was also very happy to see Abhimanyu happy. Abhimanyu was watching the photos at night, Aniket and Tridha had already posted the photos. Abhimanyu was very happy that he got his friends back. Surprisingly  Abhimanyu also posted photos and fell asleep.

His insta stories