Chapter 36 ~ Condition

Meine yeh wala chapter aaj hi update kr diya kyuki mujhe krna tha also last chapter ke target toh pure hue nhi but still... Mere xms hai toh mei 6 feb tak kuch update nhi de paungi I am really sorry for that but agar bich mei time mile toh mei kr dungi update.

Vote Target - 600

Comment target - 300

Views Target - 5K

Enjoy reading 

___________________________________________

The whole night passed but she neither came nor picked my phone , I was about to call the cops but suddenly the main door wide open revealing Martin with the most unexpected man

The whole night passed but she neither came nor picked my phone , I was about to call the cops but suddenly the main door wide open revealing Martin with the most unexpected man .

It's him . why he is with her ?

My eyes widen when I saw her , her dress was was half torned and a small cut on her forehead. I ran towards them and hold her. He helped her to sat and I gave her a glass of water.

" What happened to you ? Who did this to you ?" I asked but she wasn't moving. I looked up to see him but he was already looking at me .

" I don't know what happened to her, but I was on my way when I found her in this condition on the door and a truck was about to hit her , but fortunately I saved her." he answered my un asked question. I cupped her face but she was looking disturbed and traumatized.

Traumatized?

" I think I should leave now , do inform me if you need something " he said and but didn't moved a inch from his place. Maybe he is thinking that I will stop him but I didn't looked at him. After some time he left on his own. I closed the door but in the mean time Martin ran up the stairs I too followed her and before she could locked the door I somehow managed to enter.

Martin was behaving like a mad, she was walking to and fro restlessly and was crying. I tried to console her but she jerked off my hands making me shocked.

" Martin please tell me what's the problem , so that I could help you" I pleaded but my words didn't reach her ears. She was behaving mad, her breathing was restless her trembling body makes me nervous but which shocked me the most when she tried to harm herself. 

She started to scratch her body and wasn't listening to me at all. But when she took a paper cutter my heart beat stopped for a moment. I snatched that and slapped her .

" Are you mad ? What are you doing? You are going to harm yourself Martin" I yelled and finally she broke down. She sat on the floor and started to cry badly. I confused but my heart pang seeing her. I hugged her tightly and let her cry.

" He-he tried to ..... tried to ra-raped.. me ... " she said finally in between her hiccups. I was numb by her confession. I cupped her face and turned to look her.