Chapter 39 ~ His guilt

This chapter is special because Kiansh Rajvansh is gracing us with his presence . Those who don't know Kiansh Rajvansh is the main lead character of Driven By Fate by one and only my favorite @Nystywrites . Though currently I am hell angry with him but still I love him.

' Ab pyaar toh andha hota hai '

She is on both Wattpad and Scroll stack. I love her.

' Thu Thu Thu '

To understand this chapter properly basically that flashback part and their conversation you have to read Driven By Fate ! and trust me you all will give me huggies and chummas for this recommendation. Her books are best no doubt why she is my Favourite Writer !

Vote Target - 700

Comment target - 200

Views Target - 5K

Enjoy reading

I hope you will love the chapter 🙂

KIANSH AND AANYA'S STORY  - DRIVEN BY FATE by Nystywrites 

check her profile you will get their story.

The words spoken by her were ringing in my ears

Baby ? my baby? I was going to become a father?

I always wanted to be a good father, I did not want my children to feel what I felt since childhood. I want to be their best friend, I want to walk with them in all their good and bad times. But I could neither become a good grandson nor a good husband. And now, now I couldn't even save my child.

Tridha was lying on the bed, I am always afraid of her panic attacks, I am always worried that I might lose her. I won't be able to live without her.

But suddenly she released her hand from my hand in one jerk . Her sudden action interrupted my thoughts . I helped her to sit

"Hey! You alright?" I asked while caressing her cheeks and in response she just hummed and was about to get up when I held her shoulder and said

" you are not well , you need rest ! "

" Why do you care ? Its not like we are together ." she replied . I know she is angry with me and after knowing that we were going to have a child together but now he/she is no more I hate myself even more .