Chapter 44 ~ Will he survive?

Here's the update but the target is not achieved but now we are 1K Wattpad family.

WE HITTED 1K+ FOLLOWERS ON WATTPAD YESTERDAY !

I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO ALL OF YOU.

All I want is just keep supporting me and also read my other stories.

And also this is the last chapter in which you will be crying because after this aap sab khushi ke aasu rooyenge 

TARGET 🎯 5K VIEWS

VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Jitni jaldi target complete utni jaldi update, sab aapke haato mei hai ab

ENJOY READING !

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV 

" I- I .... love.. you.... Tri " Abhimanyu said with a weak smile.

" No no no no you can't leave me ..... please " she patted his cheek .

" After.. I born again, I am going.. to- to look for you.... and when- when I do... I will only fall in love with you again " he hissed in pain 

" I..... love..... you Tridha " he said and slowly closed his eyes.

" Open your eyes please ! " she pleaded but he was not responding. She hugged him closed to her chest and cried . All their beautiful memories were flashing in front of her eyes. Her clothes were all covered with his blood.

Aniket sat on his knees with a thud.

" Ani... Ani.. call the ambulance " she said and Aniket took out his phone but unfortunately there was no signal in that area. Aniket cursed himself for not accompanying him where he knew everything. Tridha teared her dupatta and cover his chest to stop the blood.

" You can't leave me okay , I am still angry with you I am here to fight so get up " she said while sobbing.

" Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii " a voice echoed from their behind , they looked back only to see Nidhi and Dhruv behind them. Nidhi ran towards Abhimanyu and Tridha and sat on the ground.

" Bhai bhai " she called her brother but he didn't answered. 

" Bohot khun beh chuka hai, humne aur late ki toh " Dhruv couldn't complete his sentence. Aniket and Dhruv picked him and placed inside the car. Tridha took his head on her lap while Nidhi was rubbing his legs. 

" Fast Dhruv pleasee ! " Nidhi pleaded.

" Please just keep your eyes open " Tridha said in a broken voice.

" I... love you.. " he murmured again with teary eyes, Tridha immediately hugged him and repeat his words. He smiled seeing her and slowly closed his eyes.

" No... please Abhi.. please " she sobbed and prayed.

" Abhi I am sorry Abhi, I forgave you a long ago Abhi, I can't hate you I can never hate you. I love you please please for me Abhi please " she cried her heart out while Nidhi hugged her.