Chapter 19 ~ First Kiss !

(  Readers , don't be cruel please do vote and comment .)

Aap logo ko toh bas padhkr chale jana hai , hai na ? Vote aur comment toh krna hai nhi . Yeh nhi ki author ki thodi maddat kr de vote krke par nhi aap logo ko toh accha kaam krna hi nhi hai !

though I am not at all satisfied with the votes but still i am posting .

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally the day came for which Aniket was very excited. Today was her mehndi and bachelor's party at night.

The mehndi artist was applying mehndi to Kiara. Aniket also got Kiara's name written on his hand. Tridha was looking after the rest of the arrangements and Abhimanyu was talking to some people about business.

 Tridha was looking after the rest of the arrangements and Abhimanyu was talking to some people about business

( Kiara's mehndi outfit )

"Tri, when will you apply mehndi ?" Kiara called Tridha and said.

"You see, I am working and you don't bother me anyway." Saying this, Tridha got back to her work.

"Ani, we have to do something. Tridha should have Abhimanyu's name on her hand." Kiara said softly to Aniket and Aniket also nodded. Both of them asked their mothers to tell Tridha as they knew that she would not be able to argue with them .

"Tri . Stop all this and you go get mehndi applied, everyone is applying it, we have also applied it." Mrs. Maheshwari said.

"But aunty..." Tridha was not allowed to finish her sentence and Kiara's mother said in her strict tone , "No Tridha, you will have to get mehndi applied." Tridha could not say anything else. Abhimanyu was watching everything from a distance. Tridha also got henna applied. Kiara asked the mehndi artists to write 'Abhi' on Tridha's hand.

All the friends were very excited at night. Girls have separate parties and boys have separate parties but at the same place. Aniket's pool side venue was booked for the bachelor party. Both the parties will go separately. Everyone reached there. Abhimanyu was surprised to see Tridha. He had seen Tridha in such a dress for the first time. His eyes were big and mouth was open, Tridha was looking very beautiful, hot and sexy.