Chapter 33 ~ 3 years later ( part 2 )

AAP LOG TARGET COMPLETE NHI KRTE PHIR BHI MEI UPDATE DETI HU PHIR BHI AAP LOGO KE MESSAGE AATE KI ZYADA LATE HO GYA INTEREST CHALA JAYEGA BLA BLA EVEN LAST CHAPTER KA ABHI TAK ! ABHI TAK TARGET COMPLETE NHI HUA AND AAP LOG EXCEPT KRTE HO KI MEI UPDATE DE DUNGI !

Anyways 2nd part of 3 years later is here ! 

3600+ words 

Vote Target - 500

Comment target - 200

Views Target - 5K

Enjoy reading 

Flashback 

" Sir we got something " one of his employee said and Abhimanyu nodded to bring that thing . But to his surprise it was brought by Neil .

" What are you doing here? Dad said that you have gone out of India for some work. " he asked 

" Aapke Dad ka bas chale toh voh mujhe mara hua ghoshit kr de " Neil said and laughed . Abhimanyu frowned in confusion and Neil passed the envelope to him

" What is this ? " he asked and Neil replied " The mastermind of the whole accident " 

" How did you know what I was and where did you get it from? " Abhimanyu asked him again  because only a few people know about this and the media have told it to be just an accident.

"I am your step brother but I am your brother, I know you will not rest until you find out who is behind this accident." Neil said and he trusted him because he never thought of him as different.  He always believed that Adhiraj made a mistake but it is not Neil's fault. But the moment he opened the envelop his eyes widen and he couldn't believe it . 

It was a picture of Tridha giving a huge amount of cash to someone . His Tridha can't do this never ! He didn't believe it  . 

" What rubbish is this ? Do you even know what is this ? " he stood up from his place and yelled at Neil but his face was neutral . 

" I knew it , you wouldn't believe me that's why I have other proofs to " Neil said and gave him some more which was a chat history of Tridha and someone unknown and some pictures . 

The chat history contains some n*des photos and And after reading it, it seemed as if two lovers were talking and at last the main information . Her chat with that person about how to planned the blast so that it looks like an accident . Abhimanyu sat in his chair with a thud . 

"My Tridha can't do this thing ! Never ! She can't just can't . This things are fake ! "

" I just show you the truth big brother , I am not your enemy I just show you the true nature of your so called wife . " Neil said and he closed his eyes in anger and yelled at him to get out .