Chapter 9 ~ Shocking Decision

One month later ,

Everyone was in the hospital at night. Tridha Aniket Abhimanyu and Kiara were all worried. Last night Daadu was suddenly having problem in breathing and then he fainted. Everyone was very scared, quickly they were brought to the hospital. It's been a whole day, he haven't recovered yet.

"Why isn't Daadu feeling conscious?" Abhimanyu asked the doctor

"Relax Mr. Abhimanyu, he is out of danger now, but it is not right for him to be like this again and again. You also know that this is his third time in this one month. He is very upset about something and I am sorry if this continues. Mr. Abhimanyu next time we will not be able to give guaranty about his life , excuse me .

After listening to the doctor, Abhimanyu gets shocked in his place. Everyone comes to him. 

Tridha put her hand on Abhimanyu's shoulder and said " Don't worry Abhi Daadu ko Kuch nahi hoga relax! " 

Next day morning ,Doctors come and check and inform that Mr. Abhishek Raichand is healthy.

They all go inside the cabin.

"Daadu, what are you stressed about? You tell us, we are all there, we will find some solution, trust us." Abhimanyu assures Daadu.

"Daadu , trust us, we are all with you, tell me once, what is the matter." Aniket speaks by placing his hand on daadu's hand.

"Our company is in a lot of trouble. It is none other than the public, but a very big storm is about to come, which will scatter everything."

"All is well in Daadu's company, and if there is a problem, we all are there to face it." Tridha said.

"Daadu , tell me the truth, what is the problem, now I am getting tensed because of your words." Abhimanyu spoke with fear.

Everyone was shocked to hear "your father". Abhimanyu got very angry and said "He? Where did he come from now, I have never seen him, he was never mentioned in all these years and today suddenly where did he come from, Daadu.?"

"Relax Abhimanyu Daadu's health is not good now, don't do like this." Tridha said while calming Abhimanyu.

"Many years ago when you were very young, your father came and asked me for company. He had come after getting married, but I drove both of them out of the house and made such a will that he could not wonder around you and the company."

"What is written in that will?" Aniket asked Daadu.

"It is written that Abhimanyu can be made CEO of the company only when he gets married and if he doesn't get married before my death, the company will go to Abhijeet." Saying this, Daadu closes his eyes.

Who is this fucking Abhijeet now? Abhimanyu asks Daadu

"Your father" says grandfather.

"Yes, but why is all this happening now?" Tridha asks Daadu.

"Because Abhijeet is coming to India after years." He called me day before yesterday and said that now he will come and take over the company.

"Daadu don't worry, nothing like this will happen, we will not let it happen, you just tell us what to do," Abhimanyu says consoling Daadu.

Everyone was shocked to hear " TRIDHA SE SHADDI KR LO ". Tridha gets up from her place and goes out. Aniket also follows him.

"I know I have been a lot, but I have no other way in trust. I will raise my hand," Daadu said to Abhimanyu by folding hands.

ON THE OTHER SIDE 

"How can Daadu even say such a thing, Ani, he didn't think about me even once.?" Tridha said to Aniket . 

" I know Tridha, this is a very big decision, but what is wrong with it, you also had feelings for Abhimanyu, didn't you?" Aniket asks Tridha.

"Aniket, that thing has been around for a long time and after Reshmi and Abhimanyu came into their relationship, I have moved on , no one knows you better than you how difficult that situation was . And the biggest thing is that I have no feelings for Abhimanyu now No, and to top it all, Abhimanyu is still in love with Reshmi." Tridha told Aniket.

"Tri, think about this, I don't think Daadu will take any wrong decision." Saying this, Aniket goes away.

Everyone comes to Daadu's cabin at night. Kiara also came to see Daadu.

"We are ready," Abhimanyu and Tridha said together. Daadu was very happy but both were not happy.

'  both of you will be very happy in this marriage , my blessings are always with you. Aniket ,  Kiara shaddi ki taiyaari karo mei dhum - dham se apne baccho ki shaddi krwaunga ."

"No, we don't want to get married with pomp and show," Abhimanyu said to Daadu.

"But" stopping Daadu in the middle, Tridha said, "Please Daadu, humne aapki baat mani hai na aap bhi humari yeh baat maan lo  we both will have a court marriage please." Daadu thought a lot and then agreed.