Chapter 4 ~ Business Trip

I reach that address. That place was very quiet and deserted. I will not lie but I was feeling afraid.

"Priyaa? Priyaa where are you?" I called out. A sound from behind "Hello sweetheart finally you have come." I looked back and saw Vikas standing.

"Where is Priyaa? You bastard" I asked angrily. 

"She is fine believe me ." he comes forward and speaks . 

" I need her here right now ." I almost shouted. He signals to his goons and they bring Priyaa. She  told me in sign language that she is fine but she had a cut on her head .then he started talking

"Miss Tridha Rajput you ruined my plan. I was on the last stage of my plan but because of you my plan failed. But you know what yeh toh bas shuruwat  hai picture toh abhi baaki hai mein Raichand company ka namu nishan mita dunga." he finished his speech and started laughing

"But why are you doing all this, what do you want, don't you know  your sister loves Abhimanyu, ruining Raichand means you are ruining your sister's future." He starts laughing even louder after listening to me. . He is walking towards me when there is a blast in his basement. Me and Priyaa run away from there.

Priyaa  told me all that what happened, how she was kidnapped, what all happened, even that blast was also done by Priyaa, I was so proud of her. I dropped her at a safe place and then went home . It was 9 in the night when I reached home, I was shocked to see Abhimanyu and Aniket. Aniket was looking very tensed but Abhimanyu as always angry. 

What are you two doing here? Sab kuch thik toh hai na? I asked them .

Before Aniket said something, Abhimanyu grabbed my arm and said , "Where were you? Why is your phone off? Do you know how worried we were? You left my house at 2 o'clock and now it is 9 o'clock." I was looking at Abhimanyu. 

' Exactly Tridha, if you had any work, you would have informed us once, we would not have been so tensed, your phone was also off, which never happens ". Ani says with concern and again asked "but where were you?

I was with Priyaa, we had some work and my phone's battery was also dead, so I could not inform anyone , sorry  na guys, aage se esa nhi hoga , pinki  promise" i said while making puppy face . We all had dinner together then they both went home . I went to my room I was having a little pain in my waist then I saw that it was little cut I applied ointment and then went to sleep . 

one week later , 

one week later , 

" Good morning everyone, mei bohot khush hu ki humne us hacker ko pakar kiya hai and all thanks to the tech department.  And I have a good news, we got a deal for 300 crores . But the problem is we can't do it here because Alex can't get here." Daadu said 

"We can transfer it to New York branch and anyway we were thinking how to grow that branch so I think this is a golden opportunity." Says an Elder Board Member. And everyone agreed. In the meeting it is decided that Tridha Abhimanyu and Aniket will go and see the whole matter.

NEXT DAY MORNING 

Tridha Aniket was waiting for Abhimanyu outside the airport.

"This Abhimanyu is more late than girls, will he come now?" Aniket side with frustration as they both were waiting her for half an hour.

Abhimanyu gets down but Tridha and Aniket are shocked to see Reshmi behind him.

"What is she doing here, who called her, this is a business trip," Aniket said angrily to Abhimanyu.

"Ok, let's go now, we are already very late." Tridha took control of the situation and took Aniket away from her.

All four were going by private jet Aniket and Tridha were sitting and Reshmi was sitting clinging to Abhimanyu and said "Baby we will do that shopping"

"We are going to do that work, not consider it a vacation," Aniket said with frustration . Tridha was reading book, yes she likes to read book.

"Tridha how is everyone in your family? Tridha looks at Reshmi who further said " I mean your mom , dad , and brother? Oops ! tumhare toh dad nahi hai I m really sorry Tridha. Tridha was trying to control her anger .  Abhimanyu and Aniket knew that this is a sensitive topic of Tridha . She gets very angry when someone talks about her family .

"Abhimanyu just tell  your  girlfriend to keep her mouth shut or else I will throw her out of the jet," Aniket said angrily to Abhimanyu. Tridha got up from that and left. They reached New York the next morning. Tridha did not talk to anyone, they will stay at Aniket's parents' house and Abhimanyu had booked a hotel for Reshmi. The hotel was nearby so Reshmi could not stay with them at Aniket's parents' house. 

I told  Reshmi that I am going to New York and Reshmi insisted that she will also go with me

I told  Reshmi that I am going to New York and Reshmi insisted that she will also go with me. I tried  her to understand that i am going for a business trip but she did not agree. I was waiting for Reshmi outside her house. We were already late. Tridha and Aniket must have reached the airport by then. When I reached the airport, both were shocked to see Reshmi with me as expected, this is a business trip, she should not come. Aniket was very angry to control the situation  Tridha took him with her forcefully , otherwise he would have killed me here.

Everyone was sitting in the flight, Aniket was looking outside, Tridha was reading a book and Reshmi was sitting hugging me. Reshmi asked Tridha about her family, we all knew that Tridha did not like this topic at all, she was trying to control her anger which was clearly visible.

 Next day we reached New York. I had already book a hotel for  Reshmi  because if she stays with us then it can be problematic for aunt and uncle which I didn't want. We all hug them . Aniket was very close to his mom and dad , also they treat him like a friend . We went to our room. Me and Aniket in the same room and Tridha in the adjacent room . 

DO SUPPORT AND VOTE 

NEXT PART SOON  .  STAY TUNED 

THANK YOU! 

~ AUTHOR