Chapter 41 ~ They returned back

Hi guys here's the chapter 41.

A long chapter ahead.

( 3920 words )

Just wanted to say that don't hate my Abhimanyu too much. Yes he did a mistake or you can say sin but he also suffered or I can say he suffered the most.

I will not say much, just enjoy the chapters and support me as you always do.

Vote Target - 700 Votes

Comments - 300 comments

Complete the target and get the next chapter.

Enjoy Reading,

It's been 1 month we are here in India, I mean it feels good to be back to your country but all the haunting memories were flashing in front of me. I got to know what happened in these 3 years, how everything changed. The man who was so engrossed in his company work left his own company and now he is a investigator. We are in Dehradun but he strictly ordered us not to move out of the house alone.

Flashback

" I am telling you all, don't leave this house alone " Abhimanyu said but his eyes were on me only. He looked at Nidhi and said " I will not repeat myself "

" Don't take this in a wrong way, I am just trying to protect you all " he said and looked at me, I think he sensed that I was confused.

" There are many rivals out there who want to hurt you all as you all are our weakness, so please listen to him. " Aniket said and Kiara nodded.

Flashback ends.

I don't know what happened suddenly and from whom they want to protect us, but I am scared of my past memories and no ones knows about this, I was little relieved when I got to know they shifted to Dehradun.

Abhimanyu is trying his best to solve everything but you just can't fix a broken glass.

" Can you play with me ? " a little voice came from my behind, I knew who is it.

" Um.. can I ? " I asked him back and he pouted. I just cupped his face and kissed his round little nose. He scrunched his nose .

" Champ where are you " I heard his voice and Ariv immediately hide behind me.

" Please hide me please me, I don't want to eat that " he whispered and tug my kurti. I know he will never entered my room without my consent. He stopped near the door and after sometime walked away calling his name again. Ariv giggled as his mamu couldn't catch him. But little did he know that he sensed him here in my room, I know him he already knew that he was hiding in my room but he didn't want to made me uncomfortable.