Chapter 12 ~ He Cares?

Tridha and Mr. Varma put on glasses and CHEERS!!

Tridha was thinking ( "Godd!!! it smells tooo badd!!!  ewwww ") after taking one sip she asked Abhimanyu " what happened why aren't you drinking ?" .

Abhimanyu replied with irritation " I DON'T WANT TO !"  

After hearing him Mr . Varma said " Ohh come on Mr Raichand atleast have one drink ".

Abhimanyu replied " I don't want to drink Mr. Varma " . But Mr. Varma forced him to drink .

 Tridha was again thinking (" ewwww !! it taste soo bad yakkk !! how do people even drink this daily , mujhe toh vomit  jesa feel ho rha hai chiii!!") . 

After one , Mr. Varma insisted for another and Tridha also agreed but Abhimanyu was getting angry now and he asked her  " What ? Are you serious ?" . 

 Mr Varma said " Oh come on Mr. Raichand last one , what say gorgeous ?" . He asked Tridha and she reluctantly say yes  to him . 

Abhimanyu was thinking (" Goddd !!!! mei yaha aaya hi kyuuuuuuu ") . 

AFTER 3 DRINKS , 

Now , Tridha was out of control she was fully drunk and said to Mr. Varma " I really liked your personality and idea Mr Varma ". 

Mr Varma started blushing  and said " Same here Miss Rajput ! and  you are heavenly gorgeous and hot !".

After hearing this Abhimanyu frowned his eyebrows and said " EXCUSE ME MR. VARMA YOU ARE TALKING TO MY PARTNER !!". 

" Ohh yaaa .. I m sorry for that " . Mr. Varma says while drinking . 

" Don't be sorry Mr. Varma . What are you sorry for ?  I like compliments everyone does " Tridha says while picking another glass .

" Will you shut your mouth you are not drinking anymore " Abhimanyu said while snatching the glass from Tridha's hand . 

 " But i wanna drink " Tridha said making crying face 

 Abhimanyu shook his head and said " OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH !!" . He grabbed her wrist and take her to the corner. 

" Heyyyy ! leave my hand you are hurting me and where the hell you are taking me " Tridha said while trying to remove her wrist from his  hand . 

Abhimanyu take her to the corner and said " What the hell were you trying to do there ".

" I was just trying to get the deal for our company . Priyaa told me this client is very important if we lose then it will be very difficult for us so we have to do as they say ". Tridha said and tired to make a balance .