Chapter 47 ~ Functions

Chapter 48 and 49 are already out in Scroll stack

THOUGH THE TARGET IS NOT YET COMPLETED BUT STILL i HAVE UPDATED THE CHAPTER BUT PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET

ALSO CHAPTER 48 WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW AT 4 PM 

ENJOY READING ALSO READ AT THE END.

TARGETS ARE SAME AS BEFORE AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

LET'S MAKE IT 300K READS

I can't believe that we had destiny together

I can't believe that we had destiny together. The person my mother had chosen for me is with me, I made a lot of mistakes and hurt her a lot, but perhaps it is the result of everyone's blessings that today we are back together.

I am ready for my Sangeet but my great workaholic friends haven't reached yet. I will kill Kiansh Rajvansh with my bare hands if he didn't come to attend my wedding. Her friend Diya and her spouse had already reached here after some time Priyansh came with his girlfriend Shivangi. Priyansh is my business member but I didn't know that Shivangi is Diya's cousin. Tridha told me about Ada and Vidyut's marriage though I had already knew about this as Vidyut is one of my school mate but I didn't know that Ada is also Diya's cousin sister.

Shortly the whole Sharma sisters are here with their spouses expect one.

But I will surely kill Kiansh, he has a death wish and no one could save him from me. Even I won't hear to Aanya in this matter. He was the one who told me before leaving, 'Shaadi mei bulana zaroor' and now he is missing. Bastard.

" Don't curse me brother I am here only " a familiar voice caught my attention and I looked up in the mirror and saw him standing behind me.

" Sale kutte kamine ab aarha hai tu? " I said and throw a cushion on his face. He catched it and said " Easy Raichand, it took me 10 minutes to set my hairs " he said and I rolled my hairs. It's my Sangeet and didn't even touched any makeup or set my hairs and look at my bastard friend he has set his hairs.

" Abhimanyu Raichand school mei late pohuchta ab apni Sangeet mei bhi late pohuchega kya? " Aniket said while entering the room. Kiansh and he did a brotherly hug and in the mean time I wore my shoes and watch.

" Ahaaa the groom the looking wow " Aniket said and patted my shoulder. " Oh wait, let me do that.. I just saw mom doing that to Tridha" He rolled his hands over his head and pressed them against his ears, cracking his fingers to take off evil eyes from me. 

" Let's go boys we will rock today's dance floor " Aniket said and we all left for the hall.