Chapter 14. She saved his reputation

" I am pregnant with your child baby !" Reshmi whispers and Tridha and Abhimanyu were shocked to hear that . Vikas smirked at Tridha  and said 

" you have 15 mins to called off your so called fake wedding otherwise I will announce this news in front of everyone and you also know how soon everyone will accept this because everyone knows that you and Reshmi were in a relationship . " Vikas warned Abhimanyu and winked at Tridha and walked away with Reshmi . 

In the corner 

" I swear guys ! I swear meine esa kuch nhi kiya jisse vo pregnant ho jaye ."  Abhimanyu told them 

" Mujhe ese dekhna bandh karo , haan mei manta hu ki meine use bas kiss kiya bas kiss aur tum tiino ko acche se pta hai ki bas kiss krne se koi pregnant nhi hoo jata ." Abhimanyu said with frustration .

" shant ho ja bhai hum log kuch na kuch solution nikal lenge hain na Tri ?" 

Aniket looked at Tridha and said but Tridha was typing something on the phone.

"What are you doing?" Kiara asked

"Hmm, I am listening, you people speak further," Tridha said by typing on the mobile.

"It doesn't matter to her , let her stay in the phone." Abhimanyu almost shouted but no one heard because the song was playing.

"Mr. Dumbo Raichand, it is all your fault, why did you invite Gupta's to this party and will the solution be found soon by shouting like this?" Tridha said angrily to Abhimanyu.

"We will have to do something, I don't know what plan these people have come up with." Kiara said.

"I had already said that he should stay away from Reshmi but no, he had to fall in love with her only . Now see what is the price of your one sided love ." Aniket said to Abhimanyu.

" Done , problem solved " Tridha said and all three looked at her. When Tridha had to plan something she won't let a big drama happen in front of everyone specially daadu . She can't let Reshmi and Vikas to ruin her plans .

"Don't worry, I will not let anyone spoil our reputation nor will I let Daadu hurt." Tridha said and left. Kiara also followed her .

Tridha was narrating to Vikas and Reshmi and both of them turned red with anger and fear

Tridha was narrating to Vikas and Reshmi and both of them turned red with anger and fear. Vikas was about to move ahead when Reshmi stopped him. I and Aniket also went to him.

"Think 100 times before even thinking about harming my family because if I do something then you both know very well." Tridha said with a smirked .

"You will never be happy, Tridha. Abhimanyu will never love you. You both will get separated. I will kill you ! ." Reshmi said, cursing Tridha.

"I will destroy you Tridha Rajput." Vikas said.

"Its Tridha Abhimanyu Raichand , Vikas you are forgetting." I said correcting him , I don't know  why I said that .

"I will destroy you both" Vikas said and they both left .

I was amazed and curious at the same time . I really wanted to know what she actually said to them that they became so angry and left the party . At the same time i was feeling guilty , I told her so much that day, till now I could not even say sorry to her , yet she helped me. Still she did not leave with me. I have made a big mistake, I must have apologized in any case. But what should I do? I fell in love for the first time in my life and that too with the wrong person. It takes a lot of time to  move on . No I have to talk to Tridha .

Tridha did not want to stay in Abhimanyu's room but today everyone is in Raichand Mansion, that is why both of them have to stay together.

"Tridha, what did you do today that they both left so angry?" Abhimanyu asked her softly .

"This problem has been solved, we don't talk about it, in fact if we don't talk, then it is best for both of us.

"But ..."

"I am very sleepy, we have to go to office tomorrow and yes, the most important thing  because of this reception, tomorrow the media people are going to ask a lot of questions, today they didn't get a chance. So be prepared later, don't blame me that I didn't tell you about this ." Saying this, she was adjusting the pillows on the couch.

Abhimanyu knew that he had hurt her a lot .

" Tum aise couch pe soyogi toh tumhare body me pan hoga." he said with concern .

"No, I'm fine here."

"No you're not! You go sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch."

"Have you seen your size? You won't be able to sleep on this couch."

"Then I'll order a new couch tomorrow."

"No, there is no need for that, everyone will leave tomorrow and I will go back to my room. Now you sleep and  do not disturb me."

I woke up early in the morning actually very early . I saw her sleeping clutching the pillow tightly and was sweating hard . I moved towards her , probably she is having a nightmare . 

" Tridha ..... Tridha ... wake up it's only a nightmare . Tridha...."

" I didn't do anything!" She screamed and push me hard . Her eyes were red , she was breathing so hard . She again said 

" Stay away from me !" She almost shouted . 

What's wrong with her ? I was just waking her up from the nightmare , I was just helping her ........ I haven't done anything bad .  I left her there and went to bathroom to freshen up and to get ready for my office . 

Fuck ! What have I done !   I should not have shouted at him like this nor should he have pushed him, he was just helping me

Fuck ! What have I done !   I should not have shouted at him like this nor should he have pushed him, he was just helping me. Oh God ! What would he be thinking about me? Now I have to be prepared for his anger. Actually, I should not stay in this room. Today, after everyone leaves, I will go to my room and he to his. That's it !.