Chapter 15 ~ Shock for Tridha

Today is a bad day, everything is going wrong since this morning. Daadu also said early in the morning that Neil will stay with us from now on because he is daadu's grandchild and Abhimanyu's brother , but what type of brother we don't know . We all knew that Abhimanyu is his only grandson, now where did this other one come from, again ! don't know anything! Though Abhimanyu has accepted Neil, but I am not feeling well . 

We both were silently settled in the car going to office . He was looking out of the window  and didn't even talked to me . I know he is angry with me also confused at the same time because of Neil 's identity . He was too quite , Please talked to me Abhimanyu Raichand ! . 

I shouldn't have pushed him that hard , I think he took that as an insult ....... but at that moment I was ............ leave it . But he was worried for me and I done that .!  

Don't justify your act Tridha . just accept your fault and apologize to him right now !.

I was about to say but the driver told us that we had reached and he immediately get down of the car from his side . I also moved out of the car to only see the huge crowd of media we both were prepared for it but the security helped her to get into the office .  

We took a elevator there was an awkward silence between us . We both reached our floor and surprised to see Neil with Aniket .

" Hey ! thank god you both are here . Listen I have to go to New York . It's urgent as dad's company is facing some issue so I have to be there . " Aniket said 

" okay ! but do you need any help ? Mei chalu tere sath ? " Abhimanyu asked him .

" No no you don't have to actually i was discussing this with Neil and surprisingly he knows about finance so I will make him as a replacement of mine . " Aniket said .

Abhimanyu agreed but I know he is not though I also could not trust Neil but the situation is such that we have to trust, we have no other choice.

 It's been two weeks since Aniket went to New York. Uncle's company is a bit stable right now, due to stress his health had also deteriorated but now everything is fine. Aniket next month will come India. But something is not right here. The loss that our company has suffered in these two weeks has never happened before.

Daadu was also not saying anything to Neil which was very shocking for me and Abhimanyu. I tried a lot to talk to Abhimanyu about this but he could not say anything to Daadu, obviously that is why he married me because even then  he could not say no to him.  I also tried to talk but he did not give much value to my words and it was very strange that he was involving Neil in the company as if it was his company nor was he scolding him for his mistakes whereas our company was I was making a lot of losses. We lost a lot of deals in these two weeks.