Chapter 5 ~ New York

Next day morning .

Abhimanyu and Aniket come downstairs. Tridha was helping Mrs. Maheshwari in the kitchen and Mr. Maheshwari was watching TV. Abhimanyu goes and sits on the sofa with Mrs . Maheswari and Aniket walks towards the kitchen and asks "What have you made for dinner, mom?"

"Aaj sab tum logo ki favorite dishes bani hai . You guys sit at the table, I am serving ".

Everyone is eating food sitting at the dining table.

"So when is the meeting for all of you with Mr. Alex?" Mr. Maheshwari asks.

"Tonight , his assistant said that he will tell us the time and venue ," Abhimanyu said.

"What? Tonight only? The presentation is not complete yet." Tridha spoke worriedly.

"Don't worry, I will help you." Aniket said.

"You? you will  help me? Seriously? The one who did not make any presentation himself, will he help me? In school, in all your presentations, you used to make Abhimanyu, have you forgotten?  Abhimanyu said in between " exactly, if we had not helped you, Tu toh aaj bhi school me hota as  teachers toh tujhe upper classes mei promote hi nhi krte . They all laughed .

"We would have liked it more if Raichand had come," said Mrs. Maheshwari. 

"Lijiye daadu ka video call hi aagya " Tridha said happily.

They talked to Daadu and after having food everyone went to their rooms.

IN THE EVENING 

They were going for the meeting, Reshmi had also come. God knows why she goes everywhere with them. They reach their destination . 

"Yeh toh ek Club hai" Tridha said.

"Haan but address toh yehi ka hai par club mein meeting? Seriously?" Aniket said .

"Thank God Mr. Alex ne club mein rakhi hai varna toh mein bore ho jati " Reshmi said happily . 

They saw Mr. Alex coming towards them.

" Hello everyone nice to meet you all and hello ladies you both are looking gorgeous " Alex said to Tridha and Reshmi.

They greeted him and went inside the club with him. Everyone was seated, Alex offered everyone a drink but they all denied except Reshmi, which shocked Abhimanyu as he don't know that she drinks .

Seeing this, Aniket whispers in Tridha's ear, "What kind of boyfriend is he, who doesn't even know whether his girlfriend drinks or not?"

"Shut up Ani, we have come here for a meeting, not to discuss about them. It is better to leave as soon as possible, this place is very uncomfortable." Aniket agrees with her and said to Alex " Let's start the meeting ".

They end the meeting and finalize the contract.

"Gorgeous, will you dance with me?" Alex asks Tridha

" I  am  sorry Mr. Alex  but we are getting late as we have further plans too so excuse us we may leave now " Tridha signals to Abhimanyu and Aniket by saying this they both also agree. 

They were going in the car, Reshmi was sleeping because she had a lot of drink, then Aniket speaks. "I didn't know she drinks too". Aniket covers his mouth when he senses that Tridha is giving him the death glare .

When they reach home, Abhimanyu stays with Reshmi in her own hotel.

ANIKET'S POV 

After 3-4 days, today would be the last day in New York, that's why we had gone out for shopping. Reshmi didn't know how much shopping she did. I got some gifts for mom and dad with Tridha's help, Tridha's choice is the best, that's why I always got my clothes selected from her only. Her dressing sense is awesome .  After we finished our shopping we went to a cafe to have something .The cafe was so beautiful that's why we clicked some pictures and put them on Instagram. Then we ate and the three of us friends started roaming on the streets of New York. Oh I forgot to speak, Reshmi had gone to the hotel after shopping because some friend of hers was about to come. We also took a lot of photos on the streets . 

 Today was the last day so we spent time at home with  mom and dad. Mom was very sad that we had come for so few days and leaving tomorrow itself, I gave her a tight hug and troubled her a little. I was also feeling very bad after meeting them after many months, don't know when else I will meet them again . After dinner we all went to sleep as our flight was early morning. I edited all today's photos on Instagram and posted the story and then went to sleep.

 I edited all today's photos on Instagram and posted the story and then went to sleep

(Aniket's insta story)

Did you guys like Aniket's character?

Well Aniket is my favorite character of this story.

 I have tried to make Aniket look funny.

 i will try to improve my story.

please do vote and support me don't be cruel .