Chapter 37 ~ Persistent

Vote Target - 600

Comment target - 300

Views Target - 5K

Enjoy reading

________________________________________ 

" You and me? Never " she said and left my room. I was still standing there at the same position from last half n hour.

What if she don't love me anymore?

What if she decided to move on with that Sehgal? though he is a nice guy but I will kill him if he tries to snatch my love.

I know she hates me but when I said I will try till my last breathe, I mean it.

I dialed principal's number and threatened him to convinced her otherwise I will demolish the school. I will never do that even in my dreams but I can definitely threaten anyone to keep her close with me. I don't know why she is working as a primary teacher when she could join any big company.

" Bhai, there's a party today and Mr. Alex is organizing this so you have to attend this, as he is our old business friend so you will have to attend " Nidhi said over the phone and hung up.

I sighed and sat on the chair, many things has changed but if I get her back many puzzled relation will be resolved. I dialed Aniket's number as always he didn't picked up my phone. He always does this, he never picked up my phone in this three years instead of picking up my calls he would call Nidhi and ask her what's the matter. I wanted to tell everyone that I found her but I can't. 

The party was in full swing , with people dancing and chatting away. 

Tridha walked in with Dhruv and they were laughing and joking around , clearly enjoying each other's company . As they made their way through the crowd , Tridha caught the eye of her EX - husband . He was talking to some of the business friends but his graze was fixed on her .