Chapter 18 ~ Jaipur and Wedding Functions

Those people reach Jaipur. Everyone's rooms were also booked. There were separate rooms for Aniket and Kiara. Everyone goes to their room. Relatives and guests will start arriving from the evening itself.

In Tridha and Abhimanyu's room

"The rooms and facilities here are very good," Abhimanyu said keeping the luggage

"Yes uncle has made very good arrangements" said Tridha.

"You change first, I will see Aniket and then come back" saying this Abhimanyu left. 

In Aniket's room.

"Bro ! I can't believe that I am getting married and that too to my crush" Aniket said happily.

"Ha ha !, there are still 6 days for the wedding, what if I manipulate Kiara and she changes her decision to marry you?" Abhimanyu asked Aniket to tease him .

"Shut up Abhimanyu Raichand . Tujh jese dost se toh dushman accha hai , and anyway, Tridha is enough for me, I don't need you and also you are from girl's side ." Aniket said to Abhimanyu while throwing the cushions on him .

"By the way, all your friends are coming, aren't they? And your relatives?" Abhimanyu asked keeping the cushions on the side.

" Yes ! everyone is coming , the arrivals will start from this evening itself. The bachelor's party will be a blast." Aniket speaks with excitement.

"Haan sare school aur college friends aarhe hai  dhamaal toh hoga hi.  Afterall Maheshwari's ek lote bete ki shaddi hai. The big wedding of the season."

"Now go and freshen up, there is a family meeting after some time" Aniket said. Abhimanyu nodded and left.

In the hall.

"Everything is very good. The facilities are very good, I liked it very much" Kiara said with excitement. Aniket also supported her.

"Our children are happy and we are also happy," Aniket's mother said.