Chapter 54 ~ Water Broke

I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THIS BOOK ON SCROLLSTACK.

(4263 words)

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 800 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

Enjoy Reading !

" Why are you here ? " she asked me as I entered with a bowl of butterscotch ice cream

" Huh ? Where will I go if I don't come to our room? " I asked her back, she was the one who wanted to have ice cream and now she is asking me why am I here?

Is something wrong with her head? Should I ask doctor about it? Is this things too happened during pregnancy?

Oh! No! what if she asked me in her 5th month that who am I? No NO!

"Are you planning to sleep here?" she asked me again and I looked ta her with a frown.

" I don't want to sleep with you " she said making me frowned more.

" And why don't you want to ?" I asked, now I genuinely think I have to ask Taniya about this.

" I don't want to share my room with anyone " she said and I mentally slapped myself.

" I am not anyone ! I am your damn husband ! " I said and adjusted myself beside her, I gave her the bowl of ice cream and she leaned her back on me while enjoying her midnight desert. I was caressing her hairs while rubbing her belly.

She looked at me while licking her spoon, I smiled and caressed her cheek with my thumb. She smirked and my smiled vanish.

She moaned while licking her spoon which instantly make me hard, I shrugged my shoulders and tried to diverted my mind. I took out my phone and start scrolling Instagram but she placed the bowl on her belly and starts caressing my thigh with her hands while moaning.