Chapter 11 ~ Ignored him

Tridha was the first to get up early in the morning so that no one would suspect that she and Abhimanyu did not live in the same room

Tridha was the first to get up early in the morning so that no one would suspect that she and Abhimanyu did not live in the same room. She took a bath and got ready for office and came down to make breakfast for everyone.

The servants had agreed to stop cooking because it was their job but he did not listen to anyone.

"Tridha, are you in the kitchen so early in the morning?" Daadu came down and said

"I have a habit of getting up early, you sit and I will bring your medicine." Before leaving, Tridha had told the servant to give food to Daadu.

"Take this, your medicine." Tridha said after giving the medicine.

"Where is your husband?" Grandfather asked Tridha in a teasing tone but she did not give any reply.

"Take this, your food has also arrived. Oops, I forgot to bring your second medicine, so sorry. You eat your food, I will bring another tablet." Saying this, Tridha goes upstairs but bumps into Abhimanyu on the way, then says sorry and goes to Daadu's room. Goes towards.

Abhimanyu and Daadu were having food. Tridha brings her bag and tells Daadu.

"You order lunch and I have told Taai that she will give you the medicine on time, okay? I am leaving, sister." Saying this, Tridha was about to leave when Daadu stopped her.

"Go and eat the food that you have prepared after getting up early in the morning."

" No Grandfather, I do not like to eat early in the morning, I feel disappointed, I will eat something later in the office, now I am walking."

"Abhimanyu will also go to office, go with him and why are you leaving so early?"

"Actually today I have a meeting with a client, so I have to go to his office, that's why I am going in the morning.  now bye Daadu i am  getting late." Saying this, Tridha leaves.

Abhimanyu sees her leaving as he felt that after last night Tridha started avoiding him that is why she left early.

After a few hours Abhimanyu also leaves for office.

Abhimanyu was working in his cabin in the office when Aniket comes and asks

"Do you know where Tridha is?"

"If you don't know, how will I know?" Abhimanyu said while checking the file.

"She has not come to the office even once since morning. Her phone is also not working. The address must not have been said."

Hearing this, Abhimanyu looked towards Aniket and then went back to looking at the file.

"Why do I feel like you know something?" Aniket asked by frowning his brows.

Abhimanyu was about to say something when both of them heard Tridha's voice from outside. When both of them go out, they see Tridha with Mr. Verma. Mr. Verma was a mid thirty businessman. He had come to inspect the company and finalize the deal.

"Did you know it's today?" Abhimanyu asked softly.

"Maybe I forgot that something like this happened" he replied.

"Oh so Tridha was right, I should apologize to her. I spoke too much yesterday." thought Abhimanyu.

Tridha got everyone introduced to him. Mr. Verma was just flirting with Tridha. Others didn't like it at all. Mr. Verma invited everyone for the party and then he left.

Everyone was talking in Tridha's cabin.

"Let us all go now." Aniket gestured to Raghav and Priyaa.

They all leave, after which Tridha and Abhimanyu are left alone. Abhimanyu had no excuse to start talking, Tridha was also expecting a sorry from him.

But Abhimanyu left without saying anything after some time.

"You are so stupid, Tridha. You always hurt yourself." Tridha said to herself.

Abhimanyu's Pov 

"What's wrong with you Abhimanyu Raichand, you couldn't say a sorry?" Abhimanyu said cursing himself.

" I have to apologize to him. I don't know whether she will forgive me or not "

" Whatever has been said is not necessary. "

Author's Pov

The whole day passed but Tridha did not come to Abhimanyu's cabin even once.

In the evening both of them were going to a party, Aniket wanted to give her some time alone.

The drive was completely silent. Abhimanyu tried to start a conversation but Tridha didn't even look at him once.

Those people reach.

"Here's to you Miss Rajput." Mar Varma said while offering Tridha a drink.

"She doesn't drink." said Abhimanyu immediately to which Tridha nodded .

"How do you know ? you two are a couple?" Mr. Varma asked

"No, no, we are working together for more than 7  years, that's why," said Tridha.

"Oh that means you are single. Good here." Hearing Mr. Varma's words, Tridha gave an awkward smile and Abhimanyu got angry and was feeling unwanted .

Mr. Verma forces Tridha and Abhimanyu to drink a lot. Abhimanyu already knew that Mr. Verma always drinks a lot and forces others too, especially girls. That's why Abhimanyu did not want to come to the party with Tridha but no one else came, that's why both of them were asked to come.