Chapter 48 ~ Wedding & Night

Though the target was not completed and its far away from being completed I am posting it today only as I am at home today, So enjoy reading and do vote and comment (it's mandatory)

Chapter 49 and 50 are already updated on Stck.me 

I don't know what to name this chapter that's why I have given such a weird name.

Well, this chapter is very special to us ( just the wedding scenes ) I have poured all my emotions in it and it would be a big lie If I said I was not crying while writing this chapter.

This chapter is very very very close to my heart and I have written this chapter from Abhimanyu's perspective only. As my Abhimanyu got so much hatred and all so he deserves to be loved by you all to.

And I will make sure that you all fell for him harder.

Well truth to be told, I wrote this and the last chapter together and it took me straight 5 hours or more than hours to write these two. Like seriously. the amount of emotions I have poured in the last and this chapter is beyond my imagination.

(5590 words)

Though I know it's not that perfect but I tried. As you all know that this book is my first book though I have launched many books but this book is really really special and close to my heart.

I know this sounds or portrayed me as a greedy author but it took really much efforts to write and I think as a author we just want your support, votes and comments which symbolized that yes you liked the chapter or not.

Trust me when you people comment, my inner child gets happy and I literally blushed all day.

TARGET 🎯 5K VIEWS

VOTE TARGET: 800 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Zyada bak bak kr diya na? Sorry guys itne emotions bhare hai ki khtm hi nhi ho rhe.

and also ignore my grammatical mistakes as English is not my first chapter.

And also let me know in the comment section whether you liked the chapter or not.

ENJOY READING

Finally the day has come, as per instructed we haven't seen each other

Finally the day has come, as per instructed we haven't seen each other. I was getting ready while the stupid boys were messing up with my things. Please someone took them out otherwise I will be late for my own wedding.