Chapter 52 ~ She is safe

Chapter 53 and 54 are posted on Stck.me

I am very disappointed with you guys , Tum log vote nhi krte ho phir bhi mei update deti hu. When I was checking today, I saw that there are 3k+ , 7K + views but the likes are not even 1k?. If this happens, I will not give the next chapter. I will complete the whole book on Stck.me and will not post here until you complete the targets.

I literally wanted to write the next chapter but you guys don't vote nor comment . It becomes so demotivating for me to write .

TARGET 🎯

Vote Target - 800

Comment Target - 200

So now I am setting a target for you all . Jitna jaldi you people will complete the target , I will upload the next chapter and when I say target I meant both votes and comments.

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

Enjoy Reading

"Leave us you!" I yelled and struggled in their hold. Ariv bite that man's hand and he screamed in pain "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............." the other two man left my hand and I hugged Ariv.

"You" that man said and was about to hit but I hold his hand "Don't you dare to" I glared at them and suddenly the driver said "Don't harm them, they are our lottery and moreover they are not our problem"

I couldn't see his face as his face was covered with mask.

"Give your phones and everything you have" that man showed knife to us and I gave him everything, I can't beat them physically I have to think something but the best thing is to follow their order quietly.

I can't Ariv's life, I gave them everything and they shoved the knife back to it's place.

"Now can you buy me an ice cream?" suddenly Aariv spoke, I was about to say something but the goon interupted me and said "I look like an ice cream guy to you?"

"Are you?" Ariv's eyes sparkled and he asked with excitement, that man shook his head and Ariv gave him an annoying look.

"No I am not and now shut up" that man said and Ariv frowned.

"Then why you took boo's things?" Ariv asked while pointing the phones and lockets.

"Our wish" that man said again