Chapter 28 ~ Raichand's Truth

" How are you ? SON ! ? "   hearing this a sudden verge of anger run through his veins

" How are you ? SON ! ? "   hearing this a sudden verge of anger run through his veins . He felt uneasiness in his body but his anger overpowered his emotions .

" Security ! " Abhimanyu yelled and two men immediately came to his room . Aniket and Nidhi frowned hearing him and Mr. Verma had a blank face .

" Y-Yes Sir ! " one of them asked Abhimanyu . 

" They are not at fault . Don't say anything to them " before Abhimanyu could say something to the security Adhiraj spoke and moved out of his chamber .

There was a pin drop silence in the cabin but before Nidhi could say anything Abhimanyu took his car keys and barged out of his cabin . Seeing this Aniket hurriedly dialed Tridha's number and told everything to her . 

" Who is Tridha ? " Nidhi asked Aniket to which he saw her and asked 

" Firstly tell me who are you and why you are here ? And what's the reason behind your sudden arrival " 

" Answer to your first question , I am Nidhi Verma , daughter of Adhiraj Verma and we are here to congratulate our new business partner Mr. Abhimanyu Raichand " Nidhi told him everything sincerely .

" Badi ajeeb family hai bete ka surname Raichand aur baap ka Verma ? Abhimanyu ki behen bhi hai yeh 27 saalo mei pehli bar sun rha hu . Hey prabhu hey Jagannath yeh kya hua ? " Aniket murmured under his breathe . 

" Did you say something ? " Nidhi asked him to which he shook his head and said " You better leave now as you can see neither your father nor your brother is here " saying this he also moved out of the cabin .

Nidhi was standing there and tried to process what just Aniket said 

" What did he just say ? Neither my father nor my brother ? did he know my brother ? " Nidhi asked herself and moved out of the cabin .

On the other side , Abhimanyu barged into the house and the house helpers flinched seeing him . Tridha too came out from the kitchen followed by Kiara . Abhimanyu didn't even glanced at them and directly went to his room with a clenched law and fist , Tridha too followed him .

" I have never seen him like this " Kiara murmured and dialed Aniket's number .

Abhimanyu was walking to and fro with a clenched fist and jaw . His face turned red with anger Tridha shivered seeing him like this . She was about to speak but flinched hearing a breaking sound again . Abhimanyu broke a vase with his bare hands causing his hands bleed . Tridha panicked seeing his hand . 

" Abhi ! " she rushed towards him and made him sit on the bed . She was on the verge on crying .

" How dare you to hurt my love huh ? Who gave you this much audacity to hurt my love ! my Abhi! " Tridha scolded him and a lone of tear escaped her eyes . He hide his face on the crook of her neck . Tridha wrapped her arms around his back and starts caressing his hairs . His eyes welled up as soon as he found the embrace of the love of his life . Soft cries echoed in the surrounding , followed by the silence .