Chapter 51 ~ NO ! Not Again

Chapter 52, 53 and 54 are posted on Stck.me

TARGET 🎯

VOTE TARGET: 700 VOTES

COMMENT TARGET: 300

Okay, JUST HIT THE STAR BUTTON FIRST AND THEN READ !

ALSO DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM [ @_storiesbyroy]

Enjoy Reading

It's been one week we got to know about her pregnancy, now I have more responsibilities on my shoulders, I wanted to stay with her 24*7 but suddenly my wife being an typical Indian Wife wanted me to work so that our future could be secure.

I shook my head, but in the book I have read in this time we should keep the mother happy so I again joined the company just for her.

Everyday I talk with my child and tell them about my day, it's been only one week but still I am excited to play with my baby. If it's a boy then we will play cricket and all the games and if it's a girl then I will play doll house with my princess.

Nidhi and Dhruv went to New York as he wanted to tell his family about them, personally I don't like his father and if he didn't agreed to their marriage then I will make sure that they stay here only. I will not hear anything from that Chipkali.

I stepped inside the house only to get a mini heart attack.

"Tridhaaaa......" I screamed my lungs out and ran towards her. Her eyes widen and she stopped at her place. I ran towards her direction and switched off the speaker.

"Are you mad? Why the hell you are jumping? Don't you know you are pregnant and you are not allowed to jump? Then why were doing that?" I yelled in a one go but regretted instantly when I saw tears in her eyes.

I closed my eyes, rubbed my templets and I sat down on the couch.

"Relax, she is fine" Aniket said while patted my shoulder, I looked up only to find her head hanged low and tears were flowing down her cheeks. I don't want to yell at her but now a days a new fear is roaming around me, I always feel like I will again lose them but this time I will kill myself.

I stood up and embraced her but she didn't hugged me back, I know I have to bear the consequences in our bed room but if she continued to do this things I will surely tied up her with me.

The dinner was silent, Ariv too gets scared but I didn't mean it. I was just scared that's why I reacted like that. After dinner everybody went to their respective rooms and I apologies to Ariv.