Chapter 42 ~ Haunting past

COMMENT KRKE BATANA CHAPTER KESA LAGA AUR KYA LAGTA HAI END MEI KYA HUA HOGA ? BATAO BATAO 

A LONG AND PAINFUL CHAPTER AHEAD !

Chapter 43 is updated on Scrollstack

( niche padh lo kuch puchna hai ) - yahi edit kiya ab

AUTHOR'S POV

Things are getting better between Abhimanyu and Tridha, they talk to each other but only about business. Only Abhimanyu is making all the efforts this time and Tridha is trying to stay away from him and trying hard to not show her feelings to anyone. Only one month is left for Tridha and Abhimanyu's contract to end, but in these 5 months, Tridha has taken great care of Kiara. Ariv has also become very attached to Tridha. Today there was no one in the house except Tridha Ariv and Kiara. She was resting in her room and Tridha and Ariv were playing video games.

"Ariv, this is cheating, you can't do this," said Tridha.

"Boo I don't do cleating" Tridha chuckle by the word cleating which is actually cheating and said" but now you are doing it"

Both of them were playing like this when they heard shouting from behind. Tridha gets shocked looking back, Kiara had fallen from stairs and was screaming loudly holding her bump . Tridha was shocked to see this she remembered her miscarriage. Tridha ran towards her and puts her head in her lap.

" Nothing will happen to you, I will not let anything happen." Tridha said while sobbing while Kiara was screaming and blood was coming out .

"Ariv, call papa quickly." Tridha said to Ariv but he was crying continuously as he gets sacred to see his mumma in this condition .

"Sheela !!! Sheela !!!" Tridha calls their maid loudly. Sheela comes and gets shocked to witness the scene .

"You wait here near her while I will get the car", saying this Tridha runs out. Sheela sit beside Kiara .

She comes back inside and gets Kiara up with Sheela's help. Kiara was screaming in pain. Tridha was shattered to see all this but she was trying to keep herself strong. Ariv was crying loudly . Tridha made Kiara sit in the car and went to Ariv.

"Shhh... don't cry baby , nothing will happen to Mumma, ok you stay with Sheela aunty ." Tridha tried to calm down Ariv but nothing happened. Kiara started feeling more pain and started screaming louder.

"Sheela, please take care of Ariv and call Aniket and Abhimanyu and tell them everything." Saying this to Sheela, she sits in the driving seat. Tridha was driving without thinking anything and Kiara was screaming in pain from behind.

"Tridha, w-what will I.... do if so-something happens..... to my baby?" Kiara starts crying in pain.

"Shut up Kiara, let me drive, we are just about to reach" Tridha said keeping herself strong.

They reach the hospital within some time and the doctors take Kiara for the operation. Tridha starts remembering the incident of her miscarriage and her whole body starts trembling . Then the doctor comes out and Tridha rushes to him.

"Doctor . H-how is she ? How is ba-baby ? Please save t-th-them pl-please " Tridha puts her hands in front of the doctor and starts crying.

"We are trying our best, rest is in the hands of God, please pray " saying this the doctor goes away. Just then Aniket and Abhimanyu come to the door and after seeing Tridha they start getting more tensed. Aniket comes and hugs Tridha and makes her sit on the bench.

"Relax Tri, nothing will happen to Kiara, relax shh....., please" Aniket says. Abhimanyu was panicking seeing Tridha in this state all he wanted to take her in her embrace and console her but he can't do that right now as Tridha will not allow him to do so so he maintained a good distance from them so that she don't feel uncomfortable due to his presence .