Chapter 2 ~ Will She Able To Find?

I was continuously typing in my laptop I had an idea that who is  behind all this but I was not sure. I called Priyaa to find out. Then I called Aniket ,

"Hello Ani , how is  Daadu, how is his health fine? When will he be discharged?"

"I am fine Tri but I am angry with you, why didn't you come to meet me?" daadu asked me .

"My dear Daadu, don't worry, I will come to meet you, be a  good boy till then  ok ? Bye take care."

Then Priyaa comes to my cabin and says "Ma'am , your suspicion was absolutely right". I smiled her because I know what to do now .

It was 9 o'clock in the night, the whole office was empty, all had gone, Priyaa was still with me, seeing the time, I told her , "Priyaa, you go, it is very late, I will take care of the rest, you go." Priyaa wanted to stay but I didn't let her stay . 

It was 10.30 pm. There was no one in the office. I was very tired so I was going to have coffee. But I  was feeling very strange as if someone was watching me . I felt something behind me as I turned back

"Bhoouuuu" Aniket's act scared me a lot, I hit Aniket in his hands .

"Who does this  Ani ?, I would have died now"

"The whole office is empty Tri , why  are you still here?"

"I can also ask you the same question, what are you doing here?"

"Abhimanyu had called Priyaa, so she said that you are still in the office, so we both came here." Yes Abhimanyu was also there but I did not see him even for once, then went to the cabin and sat on my chair. Abhimanyu and Aniket also sat in front of me .

They  were sitting very seriously in Tri's cabin, then Aniket speaks to fix the environment a bit.

" mei yeh sochta hu kabhi- kabhi Tridha tu saara din in laptops computer mei kaam krti hai phir bhi tujhe chashme nhi lagte esa kese ? esa kya kala jaadu krke rakha hai tune aapni aakhon par ?" Saying this, he himself starts laughing.

Abhimanyu is looking at him "Kyaa dekh raha hai joke tha hass " Aniket copies his reaction and speaks.

It's about 12 o'clock. Aniket was scrolling Instagram and Abhimanyu was looking at Tri and remembering things in the hospital.

"Yes, yes, did it yes" Tridha burst into tears with joy.

"Tell us too, we have been sitting here for a long time" Aniket asks.

"Um to know this, toh tujhe kal tak wait karna padega Ani darling" Tridha pinches him. "Okay, it's getting late, we should go."

"I'll get out of the car, both of you come." Aniket goes away saying this.

Tridha puts the file in the locker when Abhimanyu speaks " I am really sorry Tri I didn't want to hurt you, don't know why I said all that. Tridha didn't let Abhimanyu finish and said

" I Know Abhi you don't need to say sorry I know you were very tensed for Daadu that's why you said all that it's ok".

" No Tri I should not have said that sir I am really sorry"

Tridha smiles and says "Accha baba ok  let's go now? That idiot must be  waiting ."

" Yeah ,Let's go." Abhimanyu also smiles and speaks. They both left .

Tridha  was lying in  her bed only Abhimanyu's  words are echoing in her ear "Daadu is in this condition today because of you". Tears fall from her eyes and she says "Why does everyone blame me for everything papa?" then she falls asleep . 

Abhimanyu was also sitting near Daadu and was thinking how hard he had held Tridha's arms, how much pain she must have felt, yet spoke well with a smile. He fell asleep thinking all this .

DO SUPPORT AND VOTE 

NEW PARTS SOON .

THANK YOU! ~ AUTHOR