Chapter 38 ~ Lust and Outburst

DOUBLE UPDATE !!!!!!!!! 

I have given double update, now it is your responsibility to complete the targets. 

Please please please complete the target please.

A long chapter ahead !!!!

( 3560 words !!! )

Matured content warning ( 18 + )

My innocent babies if you are not comfortable you can skip this part and continued from Tridha's Pov .

And my not so innocent readers , enjoy reading .

Vote Target - 600

Comment target - 300

Views Target - 5K

Please do complete the target !

Enjoy reading 

" GET IN " he said in his dangerous voice but did she valued his anger ? hell no !

" I am telling you for the last time GET INSIDE THE CAR , NOW !! " she flinched in his husky dangerous voice .

" Who are you to order me ? I am an adult , I can do anything I want and moreover YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME , just take your ass off from my life " Tridha said in the same tone .

" You are testing my patience just get inside or I will just fuck you right here in the middle of the road " he said .

" And why do you think that I will allow you to touch me ? It's my wish I will fuck whoever I want and trust me that will definitely not be you " she said and he grabbed her jaw harshly and slammed his lips on her . The kiss was anything but gentle and sweet .

His one hand was her hairs and the other one was going down the breast . He squeezed her thighs harshly and a moan left her mouth .

" Dare to say anything nonsense you will see my beast which you have never seen before " He said breaking the kiss . She looked at his eyes which were dancing with different emotions . He joined their forehead and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs .

" Get inside " he ordered her again but this time she pushed him and moved away from him , she started to walk in the opposite direction . One second she was being lifted by the man she call- no , called her EX-HUSBAND and the next second he dropped her on the backseat of his car with a thud .

She winced as sudden pain crept on her butts and her reflexes are betraying her right now . They are too be slow to take any action whenever this man is around her .