Chapter 20 ~ Wedding

SO HOW'S THE STORY SO FAR??

do vote and comment 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was very busy since morning. All the servants were running here and there. Abhimanyu was looking after the decoration and Tridha was adjusting the wedding dresses of Kiara and Aniket.

"Tridha my turban doesn't look good ." Aniket said to Tridha.

"Where are my matching  jewelries ?" said Kiara.

"Tridha , I can't find my file." said Abhimanyu.

Tridha was looking at all three who have come together with their problems. Tridha sat down holding her head , all three were watching her.

"Tridha are you alright?" Abhimanyu asked with concern. Aniket and Kiara were to each other after seeing Abhimanyu's concern.

Tridha looked and nodded then she took a deep breath and said to Abhimanyu and Aniket

"You both go to your room, and  Abhimanyu your file is in the right side drawer. mujhe ek ek krke kaam krne do, said Tridha 

Both went to their respective places. Kiara also went to her place. She was getting ready as there is a ritual in the Tiwari house where the bride worships the Kuldevi to have a happy married life. Tridha gets her ready and takes her downstairs and then goes to Aniket.

"What happened ?" Tridha asked, putting her hand on her waist.

"I can't find my shoes and this turban doesn't look good." said Aniket.

"Here it is in front of your eyes, are there eyes or buttons? And it's not the wedding  turban. Seriously Aniket, this is a wedding turban" Tridha said to Aniket and Aniket was smiling . Then Tridha went to her room and saw Abhimanyu checking the file.

She comes and lies down in the bed because she was very tired .

"Please wake me up after 1 hour, I have to ready  Kiara." Tridha said to Abhimanyu.

"Lunch? Who will do that ?" Abhimanyu asked Tridha. Tridha didn't say anything and fell asleep, Abhimanyu shook his head and checked the file.

In these few days, both of them became very good friends again. Tridha used to maintain distance from him, wanted to do it herself so that she won't get  hurt again and he  was very confused about the feelings.

Tridha was getting Kiara ready and Mrs. Tiwari was feeding Tridha with her own hands because Abhimanyu had told her that she had not eaten anything and Kiara had already eaten. On the other hand Abhimanyu was helping Aniket to get ready .