Chapter 57 ~ Heavy Sleeper

TRIDHA RAJPUT

"Who gave you this?" he asked while narrowing his eyes, I frowned as I was unable to understand what he was trying to say, his graze was fixed on my jaw only.

"What?" I asked.

"That.. I didn't gave this" he said pointing at my jaw, I frowned but sudden realization hit me and I understand what he is talking about.

"That red mark on my jaw?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"That's your son's art work" as soon as those words left my mouth his eyes widen but soon shifted to Rudra who was already looking at him.

"Listen young man, she might be your mother but before that she is mine, I am sharing her with you that doesn't mean that you can do what ever you want! Understand?" Abhimanyu said while showing his index finger to my son.

I so badly wanted to laugh but I can't. I was feeling sad for my baby but my eyes widen when he put his little hands over my breast giving his father 'see she is mine' look.

Abhimanyu looked at him in disbelief whereas Rudra was giving 'what you looking at' I just couldn't control myself and burst in laughter, I could feel every one's graze on me but did I care? No.

"Why are you laughing like this" Abhimanyu asked and mimic her laugh, Aniket burst out in laugh when he saw Abhimanyu's mimicry

"Oh God Abhi! that was hilarious" Aniket said, Ariv and Kiara too joined them whereas Kavya was looking at their face simultaneously same as Rudra.

"He just roast you Abhi... Oh God! my stomach hurts" I said and sat on the couch, my stomach was paining and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Whatever!" Abhimanyu said and went upstairs.

"Now, go to your husband Tridha ma'am" Kiara said in a teasing tone as she knows what's gonna happen inside the room now.

Obviously, we are besties plus we are girls we share our sex life with each other. Well that was a secret.

"Let's go baby, Dadda is angry with us" I said to Rudra in a baby voice and we went upstairs.

I slowly opened the door only to find Mr. Grumpy Raichand with his laptop, I closed the door behind my back but he didn't looked at me for once, I cleared my throat but instead of looking at me he just put his air pods.

The audacity!

"You have to sleep baby it's late" I whispered and began to patted Rudra's back. I was roaming here and there while humming but was feeling his constant graze.

I will make sure that he forget his anger today but for that my baby have to sleep but today he was not in mood. Every night it was him only to put him to sleep but today? Today Mr. grumpy is angry.

I was thinking all this when suddenly he took Rudra from me and started to patted his back, Oh so only Mr. Husband is angry Mr. Dadda is on duty now.

I was admiring the father-son, they really look alike.

Like seriously! I carried the baby for 8 and half months almost 9 months suffered all the pain while giving birth and he literally comes out looking like his father only!

I didn't even realize when he put Rudra in his crib. He pecked his little head and smiled seeing him. This makes my heart fluttered. He fulfilled his promise and yes he is the best dad in this world.

My world

He turned but immediately turned his cute face into a poker one. He was about to pass down me but I was quick enough to block his path.