Chapter 17 ~ Can we be friends again ?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day ,

Next day ,

Abhimanyu has not seen Tridha since morning. Abhimanyu has asked his personal investigator to find out everything about Tridha. Then He calls Aniket.

" Haa bol " says Aniket after receiving the phone.

"Actually, have you seen Tridha since morning? Did you talk to her ?" Abhimanyu asked hesitantly.

"Yes, she talked to me in the morning but now it's been a long time, I haven't seen her maybe she is in her cabin. Why? has anything happened?" Aniket asked.

"No no nothing ! just asking . Well  bye" Abhimanyu hung up the phone.

Abhimanyu waited a lot but Tridha did not come nor did she come out of her cabin. Abhimanyu was coming out of his cabin and going towards Tridha's cabin. He saw from outside that Tridha was talking to someone on the phone. He entered the cabin .

"Come with me" Abhimanyu said to Tridha

Tridha was surprised to see him, then she spoke on the phone.

"I will call you later Mr. Verma. Thank you bye!" Saying this, Tridha cut the call and looked at Abhimanyu. Hearing his name he frowned his eyebrows .

"Why did you call Mr. Verma?" Abhimanyu asked her .

"It is my responsibility to fix the mess I had created that day, so that is what I was doing ". Tridha speaks.

"You don't need to talk to him." Abhimanyu said 

" I know what I have to do and what not.  Anyways why are you here ? Tridha asked him 

" Come with me we are going out ." Abhimanyu replied 

" Where ?" Tridha again questioned him 

" Wherever I will go " . Abhimanyu said 

" And where are you going .? Tridha asked again 

("Ohh god yeh kitna sawal puchti hai ") Abhimanyu's inner self said . 

" We are going to cafe ." Abhimanyu said 

" I'm not going anywhere with you ". Tridha said and about to turn .

" We are going ". Saying this, he grabs her hand and takes her out of the cabin.

Whole office was looking them with open mouth , even Aniket.

" Am i dreaming ? " saying this Aniket pinch himself