Chapter 25 ~ Them in Greece

Warning ! this chapter contain matured scenes .

If you are not comfortable than you can skip this part !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" It's fucking beautiful " Kiara said in excitement and hugged Aniket tightly

" It's fucking beautiful " Kiara said in excitement and hugged Aniket tightly .

Tridha was also mesmerized by the beauty .  Abhimanyu and Aniket had come to Greece once in their childhood.

"Did you like it, Jaan ?" Abhimanyu whispers and back hugged her and she nodded and rested her head on his chest . 

After some time , at cafe 

" A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady " Abhimanyu said holding a bouquet for Tridha , Tridha smiled and took it .

" Awww..... so cute Abhimanyu . Apne best friend ko bhi kuch sikha do " Kiara said and glared at Aniket and seeing this Abhimanyu and Tridha chuckled . 

" Well , There is an Indian Bollywood club nearby, let's go tonight" Aniket said and everyone agreed.

"Yes, but let's finish eating first, I am very hungry ," said Tridha.

"we will go directly to the club " Tridha's  message popped in Abhimanyu's mobile  

" I and Tridha will go directly there both of you come , okay baby " Kiara's message popped in Aniket's mobile . 

Abhimanyu and Aniket both bumped into each other as they were so busy to read the message . 

" Tujhe bhi message aaya " they both said in unison and went to the club . 

There was a loud song playing, everyone was dancing and Aniket and Abhimanyu's eyes were searching for their wives.  Aniket goes some distance and sees Kiara. And seeing her, his senses fly away, he also goes to the dance floor and starts dancing with her.

Abhimanyu's eyes were searching for Tridha, then suddenly his eyes fell on a similar figure who was dancing in shorts, and she was none other than Tridha. Abhimanyu got lost in her beauty and took slow steps towards her . Sensing someone behind, Tridha turned and Abhimanyu looks at her from head to toe.