Chapter 27 ~ How are you Son !?

Finally the chapter is here though I am posting this after almost 2 freaking months . Thank you all for your kind support and patience and Sorry for the late update .

Enjoy reading ! 

It's been two days since they returned to India

It's been two days since they returned to India . Everything is going well in Abhimanyu's and Tridha's life , their planning about the future and most importantly their growing love for each other .

The entire vacation in Greece were the days spent in utmost bliss and was filled with pleasant memories of both of them wrapped around each and other's arms .

Right now Abhimanyu is in his office , tapping his legs with complete irritation as he wants his victory on a deal . The dream project . the project he has been thinking for years but the only problem is , no one can satisfy that man .

Adhiraj Verma .

Charismatic and ruthlessly efficient businessman who knows nothing apart from winning . though he is 60 at this point but that never stopped him from crushing his enemies to ground . Abhimanyu has been studying his moves and work efficiency for the last 3 years . Yes he is impressed by his skills but more importantly the project he has his eye on is under their prevalence and they are the main shareholder .

Impressing the Vermas is the main purpose of Abhimanyu and by seeing his way of working and his persistence, there is no doubt about the fact that Adhiraj Verma will not be impressed by Abhimanyu. But the problem is Abhimanyu has been trying a lot but there were no signs of results until now .

" Sir ! , the Vermas gave in to us . We have cracked the deal " his assistant screamed while throwing his hands in the air as everyone got up from their places and tried to hug each other while congratulating one another .

His assistant places the Mack book , angling to his direction and showed him the recent email and the headlines of the business website .

Abhimanyu blinked his eyes , once because twice and then thrice but he still couldn't believe those words , up showed on the screen .

" ABHIMANYU RAICHAND BAGGED THE DEAL PRESENTED BY THE VERMA TECHNOLOGY " 

Abhimanyu stared at the headlines longer than usual he was confused as he was trying to present his opinion for months but couldn't gain anything in return . Sudden happening of all these things made him feel suspicious . Not that he was doubting his skills and his employees reputation , he still didn't got anything to be completely proud of .

With a loud thud , Aniket barged into his cabin and engulfed him into a bro hug . Abhimanyu is too shocked to do anything at that moment but still he managed to pet his back .

" You okay ? Abhi ? Aniket asked with concern . Abhimanyu should be happy about the deal but he was confused and unsure . His gut feelings were saying something is fishy in this .

" Umm ? yeah of course " he gave a smile to Aniket and hugged him again .

" Congratulations , brother " he said with a proud pat on his shoulder and further added 

" I'll call ki and tri , lets go out for dinner " Aniket offered to which Abhimanyu clearly agreed .

Abhimanyu cleared his throat to gather the attention of his employees and spoke in a stern tone.

" Thank you for your hard work , everyone . this is possible because of our hard work and positivity and I hope you all will continue this in the future as today you guys can go out and enjoy the win with your closed ones and colleagues "

Everyone was shocked after hearing the Abhimanyu is giving them half-day work off . He never took a leave nor he announced a holiday as long as its not some bog occasion . Without wasting a single second everyone gathered their bags and laptops and vanished from the meeting hall and aniket laughed .

" They are happy to escape the devil " Aniket said in between the laugh and Abhimanyu just rolled his eyes . 

" Chal abhi , ki kha jayegi varna " Aniket said while Abhimanyu just chuckled and picked up his bag to leave the office but then someone entered his cabin 

A tall man with slightly dark complexion his jaw is as sharp as a youngster and his hair fully styled to back and his shining elegant Armani suit made him look younger .

" As much as i appreciate your good looks , we are starving right now sir , kindly visit us tomorrow " aniket said in an annoying and ' oh no ' tone and Abhimanyu just fought back a laughter . Aniket can be hilarious sometimes and its basically mostly during serious moments .

That didn't end as a young lady wearing a crimson Gucci suit entered the scene with a gentle smile on her face . The lady was beautiful and elegant . Her stilettos were making her look tall and confident .

Abhimanyu frowned his brows at the sight but it was Aniket who interrupted him .

" The Universe don't want me to live , Kiara will kill me today " Aniket said with a sigh . 

" RIP Aniket Maheswari ! " that's all Abhimanyu said and aniket gave him a ' are you kidding me ? ' look .

Aniket was going to open his mouth to say the words never passed through his lips as he noticed something surprising and shocking 

" Abhimanyu ! why does this man awfully resembles you ? He looks like your dad ' Aniket muttered those words without even realizing anything but that's when his eyes widen and he jerked his head towards the man standing in front of him .

Abhimanyu became silent beacuse he noticed the resemblance between both of them . He was smart enough to figure out by now . The man standing in front of them smiled a little and directed his graze towards Abhimanyu and next words he uttered left both of them dumbstruck .

" How are you ? SON ! ? "  

Hello Hello so so sorry . I am giving an update after two months. I am really sorry .

But the fruits of patience are sweet but from now on you guys are going to get spicy chapters.

So buckle up because now we are going on a spicy adventure. 

Well, let me let you all guess what I think is going to happen next. Everyone, share your thoughts in the comments about what is going to happen or what you think can happen.

Till then good night see you all on Sunday that is 24 December on Christmas eve . 

Also do read comment vote and share the story with your friends . 

Also follow me on Instagram for more story spoiler and update related thing .

Nystywrites i know that you know that but people don't know that and I won't let people know that because nazar is real . 

Thank you for reading !