Chapter 13 ~ Reception Party

Today there is a meeting at Raichand Mansion, Daadu has called everyone. Aniket Tridha and Abhimanyu also came early from the office. Abhimanyu still could not talk to Tridha as she was pretending that she does not know him at all.

"Abhimanyu, I think now everyone should know that you and Tridha are married." daadu said.

"Yes, I am with Daadu. Everyone should know." Aniket's father said.

"All this is fine, but Tridha, how many boys' hearts will be broken after hearing about your marriage. Especially Mr. Verma." Aniket said smilingly and Tridha hit him gently on the head.

"Mr. Verma? What is this Mr. Verma case?" daadu asked Aniket.

Aniket told everyone how Mr. Verma was showing a lot of interest in Tridha.

" Nahi ab toh reception hoga rahega." Daadu said.

Tridha and Abhimanyu were forced to stay in the same room as everyone was decorating for the reception downstairs and they had to leave the room.

Tridha was sitting in the balcony doing her work because she did not want to stay with Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu was also working sitting inside the room, only after some time his eyes were going on Tridha.

When Abhimanyu reached downstairs he saw everyone busy running here and there the whole mansion for the preparation . Kiara and Mrs Maheswari were wrapping the gifts , Aniket was shouting at the workers for not doing their work properly , daadu and Mr Maheswari were discussing something . the whole mansion was a chaos everyone was happy and Abhimanyu was feeling guilty to play with all their emotions .

Meeta saw Abhimanyu and said today you guys have your lunch in your room and its Mr. Raichand's order .  Abhimanyu went inside his room to find Tridha who is still in the balcony doing her work . he sighed and said 

" We have to eat the lunch in our room only , they already had and they are super busy ." hearing his words tridha paused for a minute and nodded .

" come lets have the lunch first ." he said while serving the food . 

" tum pehle khaa lo mei thode der baad kha lungi ." 

" mera gussa atleast khane par toh mat utaro aur mujhe tumse baat bhi krni hai tridha isiliye jaldi aao ." Abhimanyu said , though Tridha don't want to come but she was very hungry .

" I am really so........" Tridha stopped him and said 

" you don't have to feel sorry or anything else as you said when we are in private we will be strangers and I don't talk to any strangers ."  

and this is how they continued their minding their own business and behaves like they don't know each other . 

Everything was ready even Abhimanyu got ready in a white suit and now was standing outside his room as Tridha was getting ready . The guests have now arrived and rest of his family members were attending them , they all were waiting for the couple .