Chapter 35 ~ They met again

Vote Target - 600

Comment target - 200

Views Target - 5K

Enjoy reading 

I hope you will love the chapter 🙂

____________________________

Dehradun to Delhi to New York

Dehradun to Delhi to New York . After 15 hours of travelling they finally reached their destination. 

They came out of the airport only to see a black limousine pull up in front of them. The driver got out and opened the door of the car. A tall, well dressed man stepped out of the car and walked towards them. It was the business man himself, Mr. Vijay Sehgal with whom they are here to sign the deal. Vijay welcomed them warmly. 

" My assistant will drop you to your hotel , nice to meet you both" he said and shook his hand with Abhimanyu. 

" I have some work I will see you in the hotel " Nidhi said and Abhimanyu nodded and left with the manager.

The car ride was silent but was again and again disturbed by the phone call . 

" Just picked it up sir " Abhimanyu said to the manager 

" Actually there's an annual function at my daughter's school , that's why my wife is calling me" 

" Then you should go there " he said but the manager denied

" I can't , I am here to assist you "

" It's okay I will manage you can go " Abhimanyu said again 

" I am sorry sir I can't leave you alone "

" I want to visit that school and want to watch the performances only if you allowed " Abhimanyu said it again and the manager turned to see him with open mouth.

" You will ?" the manager asked as he couldn't believe what he heard.

" Of course I want to " he said and the manager informed the school authority about his arrival.

The Raichand's were famous but after they lost their company to Gupta's they didn't came in front of media also to protect their family specially Ariv from their rivals eye .

Their car stopped in front of a big gate . Abhimanyu walked towards the entrance of the school. He had been invited to the annual function of the school as a guest of honor. The school was decorated with colorful lights and balloons, and the air was filled with the sound of music and laughter. As he entered the school, he was greeted by the principal and the some of the senior staffs. They welcomed him warmly and escorted him to the auditorium where the function was being held. The auditorium was packed with students , parents and teachers all eagerly waiting for the function to begin.