Chapter 32 ~ 3 years later ( part 1 )

Hello readers hope you all are doing greatThough you didn't completed the chapter but still I am giving you the chapter.

( But is bar nhi hua toh nhi dungi bata de rhi kahi bhi message kr lo MEI NHI DUNGI CHAPTER)

Also don't spam comments like " . " . It's really irritating to get this email and Wattpad notification . I appreciate your efforts and I am obliged that you all are giving so much love and support to this book but still don't comment like that . 

Again the target is same as before and I am not increasing it . 

[ Vote Target : 500 votes 

Comment Target : 200+ 

Views - 3K ]

And congratulations to all of us ! WE HAVE CROSSED 50K+ READS ! . Thank you all for your support and love . I am grateful to have you all . 

DIL SE THANK YOU , I LOVE YOU ALL 

Enjoy Reading 🤎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl sat down at her desk , pen in hand and began to write

A girl sat down at her desk , pen in hand and began to write . She writes every day about how she is doing , what she did in the whole day and how much had changed in the past three years . She moved to different country , started a new job , and made new friends . But through it all , there was one constant : her love for the same person . 

As she wrote she realised that her love had grown and evolved over the years despite being what had happened between them . It was no longer the same love she had felt three years ago . It was deeper , stronger and more mature . She had learned to love not just good parts of the person but also their flaws and imperfections . 

She wrote about how grateful she was to had him in her life in every aspect . The had been through so much and yet her love only grown stronger . She knew that now he is not more but they would be there for each other in the parallel universe . 

________________________

Dear Abhi,

Today it has been 3 years 5 months 12 days without you. I still love you as much as I did when I was a 19 year old girl, maybe even more. I loved you, I love you, and I always will, whether you're with me or not.

Today I saved a child, his name was also Abhimanyu. I couldn't save you though. .....No, I know you are alive, you are alive in my heart.

I love you , be happy wherever you are 

Yours Tri ❤️

_________________________

As she finished writing , she looked out of the window and smiled . The sun was setting , casting a warm glow over the city . She knew that no matter what how many things changed , her love for her Abhi would always remain the same .