Chapter 31 ~ His anger Her pain

A very long chapter ahead ! 

3600 + words !! 

I am very disappointed with you guys , Tum log vote nhi krte ho phir bhi mei update deti hu. When I was checking today, I saw that there are 500 + , 1 K + views but the likes are not even 300. If this happens, I will not give the next chapter. 

I literally wanted to write the next chapter but you guys don't vote nor comment . It becomes so demotivating for me to write . 

So now I am setting a target for you all . Jitna jaldi you people will complete the target , I will upload the next chapter . 

Vote Target : 500 votes

Comment Target : 200 + 

And mei sacchi bata rhi mei next chapter upload nhi karungi agar target complete nhi hua toh . 

" We are sorry for your loss " Doctors said and Abhimanyu fell on his knees

" We are sorry for your loss " Doctors said and Abhimanyu fell on his knees . The surrounding became silent . A lone of tear escaped his eyes and he fisted his hand . 

" Inform Dad about this " he said in his cold dominating voice which echoed the whole section . 

" His- His phone is switched off " Nidhi stammered but said it any way .

" Aniket , do the arrangements " he said and stood up . 

" Where are you going ? " Aniket asked him but he didn't replied and went outside the private section . 

He didn't even glance at me and behaved as I didn't even exists . My heart clenched seeing his behaviour towards me . Abhimanyu called someone and told him something which I cannot heard and to be honest I don't want .

We all were at the cemental waiting for Dad but he is missing from morning didn't even know about the news . I don't know how he would react .

" The time is passing , please do the rites " the priest said and Abhimanyu gave fire to the body .

Our happy memories flashed in front of my eyes . I felt like all the happy memories were burning with him . After everything was done we all went to the mansion and took bath . Abhimanyu didn't came with us . We all were in the hall when he came with a envelope . He stood in front of me and gave me that envelope . 

" What are this ? " I asked in confusion but he didn't answer to my question 

" Sign these " he said and forward a pen to men . I frowned in confusion . I opened the envelope and the ground slipped away from the bottom of my feet . 

" Divorce agreement ? " I whispered and the papers fell from my hand . Nidhi bent to pick those papers , her eyes widen and seeing her Aniket snatched those from her . I was looking at Abhimanyu with tears and blank emotions . Aniket clutched his collar