Chapter 23 ~ Their First Diwali

In the morning, due to the alarm, Tridha's eyes opened but before she could do so, the alarm itself went off

In the morning, due to the alarm, Tridha's eyes opened but before she could do so, the alarm itself went off. Tridha opened her eyes with great difficulty and saw that she was sleeping on Abhimanyu's chest. Tridha looks towards Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu is already looking at her. He kisses Tridha's hair and says

"Good morning Jaan" Tridha is happy to hear the word "JAAN" and she also says good morning to him and hugs him tightly.

"Get up Tridha. Today is Diwali, there is a lot of work left."

"After some time, please let me sleep", saying this, Tridha hugs Abhimanyu even tighter , Abhimanyu also hugs her. But he knew that if the work was not completed on time, Tridha would panic, that is why he lifted Tridha with great difficulty and both of them got fresh and both went down. After some time Aniket and Kiara also come.

"Ahem ... Ahem ... last night was very good for someone i guess " Tridha said looking at Kiara and Kiara turned red and started looking here and there.

" What are you saying ?" Kiara asked looking down 

" Dikh rha hai madam ki kal ki raat apke liye kitni suhani thi ." Tridha said and Kiara looked at her with wide eyes. Tridha points out the hickey on her neck  and Kiara shyly covers her neck with her dupatta and Tridha starts laughing loudly.

"What is happening here?" Seeing both of them like this, Abhimanyu and Aniket also come. ,

"You will know more about Ani about yester........." Tridha stops in between and looks at Kiara and she runs away from her. ,

"Kya yaar Tri?" Saying this, Aniket also follows Kiara and Tridha smiles seeing both of them.

"What happened? Explain to me also why both of them ran away like this?" Abhimanyu asked innocently. Tridha is about to tell him the whole thing and says

" I ... I don't know, you should ask Ani." Saying this, she also goes away.

"What happened? First Kiara, then Ani, now Tridha." Abhimanyu says to himself and then starts helping in the decoration.

It is evening, everything is ready, Raichand Mansion was shining. Everyone was getting ready 

Tridha and Abhimanyu's room , 

Abhimanyu comes fresh and wipes his face with a towel and throws it on the bed. He stops near the bed.

Tridha was drying her hair with a hair dryer in front of the dressing table. Her cord was open, she was not wearing any jewellery. Abhimanyu was looking at her blinking without his eyes , he was controlling himself with great difficulty. Feeling his intense graze Tridha looked him through the mirror and said pointing towards a peach colour kurta , " Wear that for the veneration in the evening ." Abhimanyu nodded and came near her . Abhimanyu bends to take his comb and Tridha also bends to take her jewellery, their hands collide and both are so close to each other that both feel the warmth of each other's breath. Both of them move away from each other and start doing their work, Tridha wears jewellery and Abhimanyu also wears kurta. Tridha was not able to tie her string , he goes to Tridha and ties her string. Tridha gets a strange feeling in her entire body due to Abhimanyu's touch. They both are looking at each other. Abhimanyu hugs her from behind and places his chin in her shoulder . Shivers went down in her body and she closed her eyes . Abhimanyu smirked seeing his effect on her .