Chapter 6 ~ Insta Post

It's been a week since we arrived from New York. But Abhimanyu and Reshmi did not come with us.

FLASHBACK

"Both of you go, I have some work, I will come there after a few days and please take care of Daadu," Abhimanyu said to both of us.

"But Abhi" i was about to say something but he cuts me in the middle and said

" Don't worry, I really have a very important work, you guys go, I will be there in a few days".

We didn't say anything else we thought maybe they both want to stay here for some more days after all they both were couple

FLASHBACK ENDS

Raghav informed me that Abhimanyu would come to India tomorrow.

As soon as Raghav leaves, Aniket comes to my cabin and sits down with a puffed face.

I didn't pay attention to him. Then he said, "Maybe no one can see me sitting here. Everyone has changed, on the other hand, Abhimanyu is also not picking up my phone, not replying to my messages."

"He is coming to India tomorrow, phir direct face to face baat kr lena ."

"I am angry with you, don't talk to me" Aniket said to me.

"Okay then leave my cabin, you are probably forgetting that you are sitting in my cabin" I said

" Kesi insan hai re you won't even ask what happened Ani ?, why are you angry Ani ? , did I do anything wrong ?, directly leave my cabin?" Seriously Miss Tridha Rajput? Aniket Asks Me While Widening His Eyes Towards me .

"I know you must have come back with some silly requests again and Mr. Aniket Maheshwari, if this is a matter of posting photos from New York, then please you can leave my cabin happily." I spoke in a commanding tone.

"Tridhaaa hey Tridhaaa" I was joking, tu toh serious ho gayi," he came from the couch and sat in front of me. I looked at him once and went back to my computer.

Aniket made a puppy face and said "Sun na photos bohot achhe aye hai toh please na post kr na please"

"Uffffff seriously Ani tu number one dramebaaz hai. Yeh le mera phone aur khud hi post kr de . And yes koi bekar photo post ki na tune swear mein tujhe block mar dungi insta mein MIND IT!" . He happily took my phone and posted the photos and then left also gave me a hug while leaving. I shouted and said, " OPEN A DRAMA COMPANY , IT WILL BE MORE PROFITABLE " . I could hear that he was laughing .

ANIKET'S POV

After coming from Tridha's cabin, I took my phone and like and commented on her photo after all I had clicked the photos and thoda show off toh banta hai. Then I saw something that shocked me, I double-checked but I could not believe it, I ran back to Tridha's cabin. She was talking to someone on the phone, she asked me to wait a little. She asked me as soon as she hung up the phone

"What happened, why are you looking so tensed ?, is everything fine ? " she asked .

"kuch bhi thik nhi hai yeh sab kya ho rha hai mujhe kuch smjh nhi aarha hai maybe mere insta mei glitch ho rha hai tu ekbar tera insta check kr toh ." I told her .

" kya believe nhi rha ?, what should I check? What are you saying, I can't understand anything." He gave me a confused look.

"Arreeh, you just check Abhimanyu's account once, why are you asking so many questions just check na ."

" okay okay let me check . you relax " Tridha said to relax me .

She looked at me with confusion and said " everything is fine there is nothing to be shocked ."

I took her phone and understood that she did not understand anything. "You dumb , Abhimanyu Raichand has deleted all his posts with Reshmi Gupta and even un followed her too" I shouted this almost . Now she understands what's the matter .

" Maybe jhagda hua hoga don't worry, everything will be fine." she patted my shoulder .

I sat on the chair and said "I think they have broken up otherwise 'The Great Abhimanyu Raichand' will never do this."

" I don't think we should interfere in their matter . And Mr. Aniket Maheshwari I have a good news for you, your long time crush and my dear friend Kiara Tiwari is coming here, so this is a golden opportunity for you. toh aap unhe apni dil ki baat batane mei zyada der na kare ." Tridha said .

I was completely blank after hearing Kiara's name.

Kiara was my college crush and Tridha's roommate. I was introduced to her through Tridha and now she is coming here. I was beyond happy. I couldn't sit anymore . I started dancing. Tridha was making my video.

Then I asked him all the questions one by one

"When is she coming?"

"Why is she coming?"

"What if she rejects my proposal?"

"If she already loves someone?" What will happen to me then ?.

She was trying to control her laugh then she said " Kiara is coming day after tomorrow aur vo mere sath mere ghar par rahegi kyuki uska yaha transfer ho gya hai ."

I was about to ask another question but she stopped me and said that she has a lot of work and when she is done with her work , we'll go to the cafe. " i nodded and left her cabin .

To be honest, I enjoy writing Tridha and Aniket's conversation.

What would have happened between Abhimanyu and Reshmi?

Will Aniket be able to tell Kiara about his feelings for her or is there already someone else in Kiara's life?

Stay tuned for the next chapters.

Dear readers don't be cruel. Please do comment and vote.

Anyway thank you !

~ Author