Chapter 40 ~ Chipkali

Although I did not have to update this chapter today but I am a little free today, that is why I updated this chapter today itself.

Boards of 10th and 12th are also going on so all of them were the best, don't take any tension and I know you all will give your best.

Next update will be on 6th March. 

And you guys don't comment and vote like before anymore. You guys want me to stop giving updates like before? Will you update after 3-4 weeks? If not then please vote and comment and I also want to know your reviews as to how you feel about the chapters, so please do tell by commenting.

 Also, I don't like writing targets in every chapter, that's why vote by clicking on the star button before reading the first chapter.

( bhik mangne ka tarika thoda kezule hai par it's ok itni bhik toh mil hi sakti hai hain na ? )

Hindi lines ke english subtiles book khtm hone ke baad acche se edit krke dungi. Aaj zyada time nhi hai isiliye thoda adjust kr lo 

TARGET PEHLE JESA HI HAI

I woke up to the sound of my mobile. My head was spinning because of yesterday. I somehow managed to picked up the call only to heard my champ crying.

" I need mamu " he was continuously saying this while crying. Both Kiara and Aniket tried to console him but they failed.

" Why are you crying baccha ? " I asked

" I am angly don'l talk to mee " Ariv winched. He got this from his father. Both father son duo are same.

" Abhimanyu please come fast, Ariv is " Kiara couldn't complete as Ariv snatched the phone from her.

" Why you are not here? I wanl you hele nowwww " Ariv ordered me, I chuckled I can see him pouting over the phone, My baby.

" Sorry baby, I am coming okay ? " I said in my baby voice and he just hummed and ran away.

" Come fast, breakfast is ready " Kiara said and about to hung up the call but I said " What about her? She won't like it "

Tridha is there she is uncomfortable with me now, she won't like me there.

" Don't worry I will handle your love but please come fast and handle my baby first " She said and I chuckled and hung up the call. I roamed my eyes only to find the room empty but a small note was there with the breakfast.