Chapter 3

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Today was a day off for me and I could not be more grateful. Hawk was here with me which keeps making me think of things. Me and Matthew went out shopping with the Bay City Rollers yesterday and it was a lot of fun. What Matthew had said did not happen which made me grateful.

"What do you think we should do today, honey?" Hawk asked.

"I don't know to be honest. I just want to take a breath and relax," I said.

"You seem a bit shaken up. Is something on your mind?" Hawk asked but looking at me.

"No, love. There is nothing on my mind but trying to take today to find myself and perhaps ground myself a bit," I said but sitting on the couch.

"Well if there is nothing on your mind what would you like for breakfast?" Hawk asks.

"Oh, food. Umm, eggs and bacon would be decent," I said.

"Sounds easy enough for me," Hawk said but he gave me a quick kiss and headed to the kitchen.

I leaned back on the couch. The feeling of kissing Hawk had changed it did not feel like it was full of the love it once was. I don't know how I could explain this to him though. I was not sure what I was feeling at this point. I just have to push Eric out of my mind for now.

Some time would pass and Hawk would invite me into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is now served," Hawk said but putting the plates on the table.

"Looks and smells good," I said but sitting down at the table.

"Have you thought about any plans for us to today?" Hawk asks.

"I know I need to do some grocery shopping since this house is kind of low on food options," I said.

He would put some juice on the table for us as well.

"I think that is a good thing. The fridge is kind of empty besides the eggs and bacon," Hawk replied.

"Did you end up finishing up the bacon pack?" I ask.

"Yes, it is complete. And we have eggs in the fridge and like a couple of other things," Hawk replied.

"It is kind of interesting with what foods we go through the quickest," I said.

"Well it is convenient when you always have things in your house. I know I come over here more than I should," Hawk replied.

"Well it is okay. It has become our new normal," I said.

We would enjoy our breakfast and wash the dishes.

"I think the grocery store is going to be a good plan," Hawk said.

I would head up the bedroom and put some shoes on and spray some perfume. I had this habit of doing this before we left the house. I would then head back downstairs.

"Are you ready to head out?" Hawk asked but looking at me.

"Yes, let's get out of this house," I said but walking out the door.