Chapter 48

- December 21st - 

Y/N's POV

I woke up around 7 I was going to be having coffee with Les around 8:30. I had a couple of things to get done in the house before I went out so I got up a little bit early.

I looked at the window as the sun shined in and then I looked over at Eric. I smiled and kissed his forehead and began to get out of bed. His arms pulled me back into bed.

"Don't leave me," Eric mumbled as his arms were around me.

"I have things to get done before I go have coffee with Les at 8:30," I said.

"But you are leaving me and it's not fair," he replied in a mumble.

"I can tell you're not fully awake but I have to get out of bed," I said as I played with his hair.

"Mmm, fine," Eric said as he let go of me.

I got out of bed and he got comfortable again in the bed. I went into the bathroom and got changed into the outfit I would be wearing for the day. I did my hair and makeup in the bathroom so I would not bother Eric.

I exited back into the bedroom and sprayed some perfume. Eric was now awake and looking at me.

"How dare you leave meee," he said as he looked at me.

"I know I am sorry," I said.

He pouted as he looked at me.

"Don't give me the pout," I said as I looked at him.

"I will give you the pout," he said.

I went over to the bed and gave him a kiss.

"Fine, it's better now," Eric said as he rolled over in the bed.

"You seem very tired," I said.

"I am and I don't know why," he said as he looked at me.

"Then take today to get some rest my love," I said.

"I will. What else do you have to do besides go have coffee with Les?" he asked as he sat up in the bed.

"Well I think that is the main thing and I have to take some stuff off to the recording studio," I said.

"Like what?" he asked.

"A couple of notes I jotted down last night. I got a couple of song ideas so I thought I would take them over to file them," I said.

"Can I see them?" he asked.

"Sure," I said but I got out the papers and gave them to him.

"Thank you," he replied with a smile.

I smiled and went down into the kitchen and got it cleaned up. I then picked up the living room a bit. I made Eric some breakfast and eventually Eric was in the kitchen with me.

"This is actually some really good song lyrics," Eric said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Eh, I thought it was just a little something," I said.