Chapter 10

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

I was with Eric in the breakfast lobby it was just the two of us talking and eating our breakfast. To note it was the end of April by this time. 

"You know something crazy?" Eric asked while looking at me.

"What is crazy?" I asked while looking back at him.

"You are the first person to treat me like I am human and with respect," Eric said with a smile.

"Well of course. You are human and people should see that," I said.

"Unfortunately, in the business world I work in it is not something to easily happen," Eric said.

"I am sorry," I said.

"It's okay, it is just hard sometimes when people yank you completely off the stage," Eric said.

"People yank you off the stage?" I asked.

"Yeah, and it gets to be tiring you know. I don't think they realize it does hurt and takes a toll on the body," Eric said.

"I don't know why people think it is okay. I wish I could change it," I said.

"You have changed it. You have showed me I am still human after all," Eric said with a smile.

I smiled but I looked down.

"I deserve to see you smile now look back at me," Eric said.

I looked back at him.

"Fine, I just hate my smile," I said.

"You shouldn't. It's the most beautiful I have seen," Eric said looking at him.

I kind of blushed.

"And that is even cuter," He added.

"Please quit complimenting me," I said.

"Mmm, no ma'am," He replied.

"Gorgeous eyes are you," I said.

"You really like my eyes don't you?" Eric asked.

"It's something I can't resist," I said.

"Mmm, can you resist this?" Eric asked while leaning in to kiss me.

I returned the kiss and pulled back.

"Obviously no," I said with a chuckle. 

The boys came down from the hotel rooms they were in. 

"Hello love birds," Matthew comments as he walks over to get some food.

"Mhm, whatever you say," Eric said.

"Oooo, you guys," Alan said.

"Yes," I said.

The boys got their food and joined us.

"We have a show tonight which is going to be a blast. As long as  the girls choose respect tonight," Derek said.

"Well you are lucky you ain't yanked off the stage," Eric said.

"I know but people need to show more respect," Derek said.

"It is always interesting when I am yanked from the stage. Les is yanked off too," Eric said.

"I have been a few times too but not as bad. For some reason everyone always comes for Eric," Alan said.

"You wonder why I am like skipping around the stage. It is called avoidance," Woody commented.