Chapter 27

- Next Day - 

Y/N's POV

Today was the day after Eric's birthday. I woke up and looked over at Eric.

"Good morning," I said looking at him.

"Good morning," Eric replied looking at me.

I kissed his lips softly.

"Mmm, what a nice way to wake me up," he commented.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I want to day to be a lazy day where we do nothing. Tomorrow we have to be in the studio so," he replied.

He pulled me into his arms.

"Okay, my love," I commented. 

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes again.

"This is the kind of quality time that is my favorite," Eric commented.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"Mine too," I replied.

"I am so excited you are going to be moving here. I know you have to leave in a few days but I know you will be back," he said.

"Yeah. I have to go get my house situated to be honest I might rent it out and get some extra cash that way," I said.

"That sounds fun," he replied.

"I think I am going to have to go through a lot of the things I own and begin to sell a lot of them," I said.

"Oh, like have a yard sale?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think it could be a lot of fun and a good way to get some cash," I said.

"Yeah that is very true," he replied.

"And then we already made the plans for the studio to be moved. We just have to get a few things out of it before it is moved," I said.

"When is it going to be moved?" he asked.

"I believe the moving date of it is going to be November 5th. We get back on November 1st," I said.

"Are we going to be apart the whole month of November?" he asked.

"Well there is a lot of things I must get done so it is going to be a bit my love," I said.

"You wonder why I don't want you to move from here right now," he replied.

"I know. But, this is going to be worth it even if it takes some time," I said.

"The good thing is you don't live too far but when you think about moving it is kind of a hard task," he replied.

"Well yeah," I replied.

"Do you even care if we get out of bed today?" he asked.

"Well we are going to have to get out of bed at one point," I said.