Chapter 39

- December 3rd - 

Y/N's POV

The boys got into the hotel around 7 last night. I had ordered everyone dinner so when they got here they would have something to eat. I was trying my best to help as much as I could. Me and Matthew got done with our work yesterday around like 5 so we had some time.

"I think it is kind of interesting how different the work we do is," Eric said.

"I know. Yours is more in front of the people and mine is kind of like behind the people," I said.

"And then with me and Woody working together on songs a good amount of the time," Eric said.

"Yeah, that is true too," I said.

"The good thing is today will not be as long as yesterday. We might have some time to do some things tonight," Eric said.

"That is good. What time are you guys supposed to be done today?" I asked as I messed with his hair a little bit.

"The plan is supposed to be done by 2 since we do not have any shows until tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be the most tiring I think we have two shows to do but no interviews," Eric said as he looked at me.

"The work people put into these kinds of things I wish more people saw. I don't know how people expect everyone to be perfect all of the time," I said.

"I don't know either but having you with me makes it a lot easier," Eric said.

"I am glad I can be of help," I said.

"With you everything is worth it," he said.

"Even with all the screaming girls and guys?" I asked looking at him.

"None of them could even compare to you," he said as he looked back at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Don't ever question it," he replied.

I nodded.

"What time is it?" he asked looking at me.

I checked the time. 

"It is 7," I said.

"We have about an hour before we have to be out of here today which is nice. I think we should go get some food?" he asked.

"Yes, I would love to," I said.

He took my hand and we made our way down to the lobby.

"Hey guys," Woody said.

"You got done quickly today," Eric commented.

"All I could think of was this coffee so it could help wake me up," Woody said.

"I could see that," I said.

We got our food and the rest of the boys joined us shortly.

"It is kind of weird knowing these are the last things I am going to be doing in front of the camera," Alan said.