Chapter 40

- Next Day -

Y/N's POV

Today we found out our stay in Aussie was extended to two weeks. The bad weather was not going to be around after all. It was kind of weird the boys had already worked so much and now it would be just a concert day today.

"I think it is kind of nice we just have a concert today," Eric said as he looked at me.

"I know. I just wish they would not have worked you guys so hard the last two days," I said. 

"I know. I thought it was kind of over the edge of how much we did the last two days but it means we have more time now," Eric said.

"The good thing is the interviews were spread out through the next few days," I said.

"And it is only 5 in the morning or 6 in the morning right now," Eric said.

"I know it is 7 I think," I said.

"It is nice being well rested for the things we must do. Because doing things when you are half asleep is not the best idea," Eric said.

"You did good though," I said kissing his cheek.

"I love how much you believe in me," Eric said.

"I will always believe in you," I said.

"The fact that you have so much hope and trust in me is still mind boggling," Eric said.

"When you love someone you will always believe in them no matter what," I said.

"Even if the whole world would turn against us what would you do then?" he asked looking at me.

"I would  turn against the world," I said.

"Mmm, isn't that kind of over the edge?" he asked as he sat up.

"No," I said as I sat up.

"What time do you have to be out of here?" he asked.

"I think at 10 which is nice. I am not too worried about rushing right now," I said stretching out.

Eric pecked my lips and I smiled.

"Well you take your time then," he said standing up.

He went into the bathroom and I turned on the tv. Then I went to go pick out the outfit I wanted to wear today.

Their was a knock on the door and I went to look through the peep hole.

"Who is out there?" Eric asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

He was finished getting ready.

"Alan," I said as I opened the door.

"Hey guys," Alan said as he looked at us.

"What are you doing over here so early?" Eric asked.

Alan walked in the room and we shut the door. I went into the bathroom and got ready.

"I wanted to check in on you guys," Alan said.