Chapter 64

- May 17th 1976 - 

Y/N's POV

Today was a Monday and we were leaving for our trip today. We took some time off at the studio and we would be going to Paris for 2 or so weeks. We will be back on the first of June.

"I am so excited about this trip," I said with a smile as I put the bags in the living room.

"Me too baby. I am so glad we decided to plan this out and it will give us something to explore," Eric said.

"Sometimes I wonder what life will be like a few years from now. It is like right now we are talking about this and about to be heading out to France and in a few years who knows," I said.

"I feel like in a few years we could have a little child of our own. Maybe we could have two and for music wise I know it is going to be something we will always be in," Eric said.

Woody said he would drive us to the airport for our flight so soon enough he was pulling up.

"I think it is nice Woody offered to take us to the airport," I said.

"Yeah, I think it is nice of him," Eric said.

Woody walked in the door.

"Hey guys, are you guys ready to get on the road to the airport?" Woody asked.

"Yes, we have everything ready to go," I said.

"Fun," Woody replied.

We got our bags and headed out to the car and got it loaded up.

"Who decided they would be taking care of the house while we are gone?" Eric asked.

"Every day one of us will come by to get the mail. And we will put the trash out tomorrow," Woody said.

"Perfect, thank you," I said.

"No problem," Woody replied.

We got in the car and drove out to the airport.

"You guys have fun on your plane ride and let us know when you get in," Woody said.

We got out our bags.

"Sounds good, we will let you know," Eric said.

"Bye guys," Woody said.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye," Eric said.

We headed inside of the airport.

"Do we want to get something to drink or maybe some snacks?" I asked.

"We could get some snacks and maybe a drink," Eric said.

"Sounds good," I said.

We got some snacks and both picked out a drink then eventually boarded the plane.

"This should not be too bad of a flight. It is only like 5 hours?" Eric asked.

"I believe so and depending it should not be no more than 6 hours," I said.

"Well what should we do while we are on the plane?" Eric asked.

"I have no idea," I said as I laid my head against his shoulder.

"I have no idea either," Eric said.

We looked out the window and admired the view before we began to take off.

- Skips to after the plane ride and getting off the plane - 

"That was not too bad of a flight," I said.

"Not bad either it is just a little bit before 3," Eric said as he looked at his watch.

"True, we have a bit of time before we can get checked into the hotel but it is not too much time to wait," I said.

We got our taxi and headed to the hotel. We decided to just wait in the lobby of the hotel so we could check in and then head to go get some food.

"This is going to be a nice trip," Eric said with a smile.

"I am so excited for the things we get to see while we are. Like seeing the Eiffel Tower at night it is going to be so beautiful," I said.

"Imagine you standing right in front of it," Eric said.

"Oh, hush," I said.

"Make me," he replied with a chuckle.

I kissed him and smiled.

"I knew you would," Eric replied with a chuckle.

We got checked in and we was brought to our room. It was so gorgeous and had a beautiful view.

"We picked a good room," Eric said as he put his luggage on the ground. 

I did the same and we sat down on the bed.

"Oh don't forget Woody said we needed to call to make sure they know we got here safe," I said.

"Oh, right," Eric said.

Eric picked up the phone and called up Woody. We let them know we got here safe.

"Where do we want to go get food?" I asked.

"I know they have room service here but I don't know if you would be more comfortable eating that or in a restaurant," Eric said.

"I mean either is fine by me so just pick," I said.

"Let's order some room service since they seem to have quite a large menu," Eric said.

We got the menu out and began to browse over it.

"I have no idea what I am going to be ordering off this menu," I said.

"I have no clue either," Eric said.

We decided on what to order and then placed our order through room service.

"This is going to be nice," I said as I laid back on the bed.

Eric laid back next to me.

I laid my head on Eric's chest and closed my eyes.

"You know the food is going to be coming soon. Don't fall asleep," Eric said with a chuckle.

"I know but this is comfortable," I said as I opened my eyes.

"You're cute," Eric said as he kissed my head.

The food was soon brought to the room and we got off the bed. We brought the food over to the table in the room and enjoyed our food for dinner.

"I think the idea of room service was a better idea," I said.

"I think so too and we can get comfortable soon after we eat," Eric said with a smile.

"You have a good point. When do we want to explore tonight or tomorrow?" I asked.

"I think tomorrow will be the night to see the Eiffel Tower," he replied.

"Sounds like a good plan. Tonight we can just enjoy the hotel room as it is," I said.

"Yeah, and it is lovely in here anyways," he replied.

"We picked a nice room. It is bigger than I thought as well," I said.

"Same, I thought it would be a bit smaller but this a nice size," he replied.