Chapter 61

- April 1st 1976 -

Y/N's POV

Today was April Fools Day and I am not too sure how this one is going to be. The boys could be pulling pranks all day but then again who knows? Guys will pull pranks and I am not the kind of person to do so but I know Matthew is so I would assume the guys are as well.

I woke up to the sun coming in through the window and looked over to Eric. He was already wide awake and yawning.

"Happy April Fools," Eric said as he looked at me.

"Is this an early warning?" I asked as I chuckled but then proceeded to yawn.

"Maybe, who knows in this house," Eric replied as he chuckled.

"Mmm, I will keep my eyes open then," I said.

"Kissy," he said as he looked at me.

I gave him a kiss and smiled.

"I know the boys are more than likely plotting some stuff," Eric said.

"Is this why everyone chose for today to be out and doing their own thing?" I asked.

"Why would I spill the tea?" he asked.

"Good point," I said as I got out of the bed.

"I will make the coffee," Eric said as he got out of the bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Okay," I said.

I got changed into the outfit I wanted to wear for the day. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

Eric soon returned with two cups of coffee putting them on the bedside tables.

"Boo," Eric said as he appeared behind me.

"Boo hoo why you cry?" I asked as I finished brushing my teeth.

Eric went ahead and brushed his teeth as well.

"Cause," he replied.

I exited the bathroom and finished getting ready for the day. Soon enough we were both ready and drinking our coffee as we walked into the kitchen.

"What do we want to eat for breakfast?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

"I don't know maybe some cereal?" he asked.

"Sounds fine to me," I said as I closed the fridge and pulled it out.

We then ate our breakfast. I was waiting for the first prank to be pulled.

"Hm," I said as I washed the bowls.

"Hm what?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said.

"What are the plans for today?" he asked.

"I thought we was going to be going to the store," I said.

Woody was in the house before I was aware of it.

"Sounds like a good deal. What do you think we need to buy?" Eric asked.

Woody was behind me but I assumed it was Eric.

"Well we need to buy some meats and veggies," Eric said.

"Boo," Woody whispered in my ear and it made me jump.

"What-," I said as I turned around.

"Well hello to you too," Woody said as he chuckled.

"How did you not know that was not me breathing behind you?" Eric asked with a chuckle.